Style:24-Inch | Configuration:Single ViewSonic VX2452MH is a 24″ (23.6″ Viewable) full HD, glossy-finish display that offers the ultimate visual experience for gaming and multimedia entertainment. The VX2452MH features clearmotiv II technology that delivers 2ms ultra-fast response times for blur-free images during extreme gaming, and an ultra-high 50M: 1 Mega dynamic Contrast Ratio for sharp, crisp color performance for enjoying movies. Integrated D-Sub, DVI and HDMI inputs provide flexible connectivity for high-definition multimedia devices and gaming consoles, and dual built-in 2W Stereo speakers complete the package for multimedia enjoyment. With a VESA-mountable design, the VX2452MH can also be used as a wall-mounted display for any of your gaming and video entertainment needs. A 3-year limited warranty and the industry’s best Pixel performance policy make the VX2452MH a great long-term investment.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Form & Function: with modern design, and full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, This monitors look as good as it performs
- Game on: an arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for gaming and multimedia entertainment
- Maximized color & contrast: Mega dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers sharp, crisp images
- Flexible connectivity: The VX2452MH supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs
-#214 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories) #32 in Computer Monitors
-11.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Well protected in carton, comes with many cables, vesa 100 mounts, good size for desktop, has many picture adjustments, still has the Dsub input along with hdmi and dvi, audio mini input and outputs, fairly lightweight. Mounted on my swing arm very quickly. Doesn’t come with set up operator manual, I downloaded that from the website which really helped understand the front controls and the sequence of how to use them. It does have stereo speakers but don’t expect much fidelity, good for background iTunes music, not much better than my old 60s transistor radio. There is no sound adjustment for bass or treble like an EQ, but this is not a tv it is a monitor. Probably add a small soundbar if you want good music playing. A nice sharp picture at a good price.
- I really like this monitor. I needed a monitor with integrated speaker, because I don’t have external speakers with my computer (and I don’t want them). So I was concerned when I read some of the reviews that said the sound was not good. I haven’t found that to be the case at all. In fact, I think the sound is a bit better than my old monitor. I did discover that the factory setting was only at 50%, but I raised it up to 100% with the button on the bottom of the monitor, and of course I can still adjust the sound in the normal way with the speaker icon, so I’m happy with the sound. I’m also happy with the size of the monitor and with the image clarity, etc. And setting it up was super easy, which is important to me, because I’m no techie. So this monitor is working out very well for me. Glad I bought it.
- My model: ViewSonic VX2452MH 24″ 1080pUsing for ~4 months.I needed a second monitor to extend my laptop’s display. For work use, I use it as a second monitor for coding and browsign internet. For home use, I use is to play games, watch sports, TV/movies/Netflix. This is my main entertainemnt display because I dont use the TV that much and this is convenient in my room.I bought this after a lot of research on TN, IPS, VA, etc. panels. TN panels have a complaint of having untrue colors at a wider angle like more than 160 degrees. Even though I am not using it at that wide angle, I don’t see any color distortion. Resolution is really good (1920 x 1080) and it’s really nice to have a lot of space for multiple windows instead of switching. It’s very easy to assemble too; it took about 10 minutes.Great monitor overall and worth the price (I bought it at $120). I would recommend it for any use case since there is a 22″ and 27″ variant too.
- I needed a replacement for my high-end 4:3 Philips monitor. The replacement needed to have VESA mount provisions so I could reuse the adjustable VESA mount on the Philips. I also wanted reasonable sounding built-in speakers.I’ve spent considerable time using the VX2452MH’s on-screen adjustments, but the text quality and contrast fall short of the Philips’ performance. My assessment has not changed after ten days of use. Other than that, the image is good and graphics and streaming videos look good.The sound out of the speakers is OK, but just lacking the fullness of even small external speakers. No surprise there, however the speaker volume with the PC and monitor controls fully high is a medium level at best and certainly never loud. Not acceptable if you plan on being more that a desk’s width away from the monitor.One last thing is that the diagonal is 24-1/2″ not 24″ if that matters to you (The vertical screen dimension is the same as a 19-inch 4:3 monitor, and 1/2″ shorter than a 21-inch 4:3).
- I use the monitor for academic work, simple graphics design, and gaming. My expectations are relatively modest – as long as the image is sharp and there are some controls to fiddle with, I am happy. The quality of this monitor’s graphics is acceptable to me, for a lower-price monitor. The size of the monitor is, of course, great – it is possible to display two letter-sized documents at 100% magnification side-by-side, and there is some space left over. The sound quality is extremely poor. Another difficulty with the monitor is that the top surface of the stand’s base is sloped toward the user. This means that leaving a phone or a pen on it will cause these items to slide off. The decorative transparent plastic piece underneath the logo along the bottom edge of the monitor is ugly and unnecessary, and the designer should have left it out – I have painted it over because it is embarrassingly ugly.
- My dad has this monitor for the computer in the house. I use to LOVE using his computer over mine until I made the same purchase myself. My dad has a really good computer guy ($140.00/hour). He does amazing work, but of course I can’t afford him. I’ve had amazon for years, so I try to get all of my items from Amazon vs. dealing with a direct person or going to a store. I found this on amazing, and the best part was that it was cheaper here than with my dads computer guy and with the free 2-day shipping. I actually think it was free 1-day shipping. I love that the buttons to run off are easy to use. I like how the light goes on when you turn the monitor on and goes away when it’s being turned off. The quality of the screen is very good. I would highly recommend this.
- I purchased this over eight months ago, and I have to say it was money well-spent. The colors are bright and the images are sharp (no ghosting issues). The picture is crisp, whether I’m gaming or watching movies. The only downside to this is the built in speakers. I’m not going to lie – they’re pretty bad. However, I don’t think most folks buy a monitor for the speakers, preferring to use headphones or get external speakers. I thought I’d add this, just in case someone was hoping to buy this monitor and not have to buy speakers later on. I mean you can… but it’s really bad. Still, for the price point, I would definitely recommend this monitor for general use, gaming, and movies.