This listing has upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing. PRODUCT OVERVIEW: Dell Inspiron Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop: Optimize your work space with this 13.3-inch Dell Inspiron notebook computer. The Intel Core i7 processor run Windows 10 programs smoothly, and its USB 3.0 interface lets you connect peripheral devices. This Dell Inspiron notebook computer has a 4K UHD display suitable for video games and movies. KEY SPECIFICATIONS: Series: Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Type: Dell 2-in-1 laptop Display: 13.3″ 4K Ultra HD ( 3840 x 2160 ) IPS Touchscreen Display Processor: Intel Quad-Core i7-8565U, 1.8GHz up to 4.6GHz, 8 Caches, 8 Threads RAM / SSD: 16GB DDR4 RAM / 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620 Integrated Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 bit Windows Feature: Windows Ink (Active) Security Feature: Fingerprint Reader Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard Camera: HD Webcam Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless: 802.11ac Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x 3-in-1 Card Reader Battery: 3-cell Lithium ion Color: Black Dimensions L x W x H: 8.4″ x 12.1″ x 0.6″ Weight: 3.22lbs
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Dell Inspiron 13 7000 i7】: The Latest 8th Generation Intel Quad-Core i7-8565U Processor, 1.80GHz Base Frequency, up to 4.60GHz, 8 MB SmartCache, 8 Treads
- 【Expanded Storage】 : 16GB DDR4 RAM / 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 【Dell Inspiron 13】 : 13.3″ 4K Ultra HD ( 3840 x 2160 ) IPS Touchscreen Widescreen LED Display, Support finger-touch. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Intel UHD Graphics 620 Integrated
- 【Quality Ports and Slots】 : 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x 3-in-1 Media Card Reader (Support SD, SDHC and SDXC)
-#3,174 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories) #70 in 2 in 1 Laptop Computers
-4.89 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- This 2019 Dell Inspiron 7000 is fit to handle the modern workload of your average power user. What you’re getting here is a 13 inch laptop with a gorgeous 4K, IPS panel. It also comes with support for high dynamic range, full touch and tablet support and it’s incredibly lightweight. The display emits some expected light bleed(common for IPS panels), but the color reproduction and brightness is impressive. The i7 8565U processor is a quad core, 8 thread beast that came out towards the end of summer 2018, so it’s modern and powerful; great for multi-tasking, browsing and even casual gaming. This machine is even better if it’s coupled with a nice 4K HDR monitor/TV to output video to. The model I ordered came with 16 GB of ram and a 512 GB solid state drive, so information is easily retrievable, with enough space to hold everything I would need. This is a great laptop for business, home and 4K/HDR browsing. Look elsewhere for top gaming performance, but this Inspiron 7000 gets just about everything else done quite well. During my time with the laptop, I have noticed two main setbacks worth bringing up. The first thing is related to the limited inputs. Outside of HDMI, you’re only looking at two inputs for external devices: 1 USB-C input on the left and 1 USB 3.1 on the right. For additional connections, you are going to need to pick up a USB hub, but luckily they aren’t that expensive (usually 10-40 bucks max). The second issue is related to the level of bloatware that comes installed on the machine. There are a number of Dell apps, which can be easily uninstalled, but the biggest problem is with Dells choice of antivirus. I personally would consider the built-in security of Windows Defender to be adequate, but McAfee has been chosen as your nightmare to complicate your life. Removal is not possible, since uninstalling simply links you to a broken internet explorer page. McAfee also tends to pop things up and slow things down. It’s known to misidentify potential threats and it has soooo many components that make complete removal incredibly annoying. If you would consider yourself an advanced IT user, I’d recommend either a fresh installation of Windows or to download a program uninstaller (I use WISE) to remove it. When I first got the laptop, I wasn’t able to open ANY web pages with Google Chrome (Firefox and Edge were fine). I later found out McAfee was at it again, and after getting rid of that garbage, my computer was working as it should. Outside of the limited inputs and irritating bloatware, I love this laptop, and I would totally recommend picking one up, as it’s great for the modern multi-tasking challenges that today’s consumers would need it for.*Side note: If you find your machine being somewhat slow while not plugged in, simply click over on the battery icon and move the slider closer to right, which prioritizes performance over battery conservation
- So far it has been Great!! Easy to set up Dell connects, which links phone and computer. Max battery time with moderate usage had been around 6 hrs. Screen clarity is great and it maintains its speed when viewing multiple sights. Has delivered on all expectations!!!