Size:24″ Product Description Every detail of the RL-series is designed and fine-tuned for the exceptional console eSports experience. The ZOWIE RL-series has been adopted worldwide by professional eSports tournaments and players. With your persistence and dedication to win backed by the exclusive features of the RL-series, you will be armed to compete in FPS, fighting or sports games on any console. (Compatible with: PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii and Wii U. RL-series monitors can also be connected to your PC.). Input/Output connector: D-sub / DVI / HDMIx2 / headphone jack / line in From the Manufacturer The RL2455HM is a professional gaming monitor suited for console game play. This 24″w LED monitor is packed with the latest features: the Black equalizer, display mode, Smart scaling, 1ms GTG, HDMI and 12M:1 dynamic contrast ratio.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24″ 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Full HD Display supporting up to 75 Hz (configure through GPU settings).
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing you the optimal console gaming experience.
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance color representation and visual clarity, giving you the advantage on the battlefield.
- Optimized display presets for RTS, FPS, and Fighting Game modes, along with Smart Scaling/Display Mode to create custom screen sizes, giving users a complete customized viewing experience.
-#901 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories) #149 in Computer Monitors
-15.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Just bought my second one. I got the first one a year and a half ago (before the Zowie branding, still same model number etc) and have never had any issues. 2 HDMI ports are perfect for running my PS4 and Switch. The picture out of the box isn’t fantastic, but once I set the mode to Gaming and tweaked the settings some, it’s phenomenal. I’ll list my settings below. Running my bose desktop speakers from the audio jack in the monitor sounds amazing. I can’t recommend this monitor enough.Picture mode: Gaming 1Sharpness: 5Color: User Specified: Red-95 Green-95 Blue-100Brightness: 60Contrast: 50Color Range: 0-255 (be sure to set your color mode to full on your system/console!)
- It’s a great monitor for the price. The response is quick and accurate, and it WILL increase video game performance. My reason for giving three stars is that the contrast ratio and overall picture quality is not sharp or colorful in the slightest, and you must tamper with the settings for immeasurable amounts of time in order to achieve a sub-par viewing experience.This monitor is what it’s supposed to be.. cheap but efficient.If you have no problem dishing out a bit of extra cash, buy yourself an Asus monitor instead.
- This is my first gaming monitor purchase and I love it.The screen quality and texture display is unmatched on this monitor compared to my TV and it was brand new. At first I was only playing my FPS on it since it has the 1ms pixel refresh but then I started playing all my games on it and they just look so much better. Would recommend to anyone who plays games.I have mine on an entertainment center but will be buying a desk for it soon as the only drawback is the monitor is smaller than I’m used to and my chair sits higher than the monitor and it isn’t comfortable looking down at it. It’s also an adjustment playing on something that small compared to a big TV but after a while you get used to it and will be in love with the monitor as I am.
- Good monitor, came secured well in the box. struggled a bit to set it up but at the end its a good monitor. the 24 inch was bigger than I expected so beware for if you want a big or not so big monitor. i come from a dell monitor so i can really see differences fast. overall good monitor and worth its price. thank you benq !
- I bought this for my son for Xmas and he is totally thrilled with it. I did a lot of research before buying it to go with his XBox One X and this was about the only true gaming monitor that was affordable for me. The best part is that the quality is excellent and it performs like a much more expensive gaming monitor (according to my son). I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. It’s one of the best gifts I have bought.
- UPDATE: 8/28/2018 – After owning this monitor for only 9 months or so, I have a number of dead pixels! The monitor I replaced with this one had ZERO dead pixels after several years of use. This one has dead pixels after a year of use! That is simply unacceptable for what was paid for!LESSON LEARNED: Avoid BenQ monitors!Original review: This is my first time buying a BenQ monitor but I am very pleased with my purchase. I am running my PC via the DVI port and a PS4 Pro via the HDMI port and I still have 2 more inputs if I want to add stuff! I upgraded from a 21″ and I am loving the extra 3″ of screen area! I didn’t think it would be as noticeable but it was. Games play smooth on this monitor and there are a ton of settings to fine tune the picture. Overall, I am impressed with BenQ. I wanted a fairly inexpensive monitor for gaming and my PS4 Pro (not looking for 4k yet) and this one is perfect for that! My only gripe would be switching inputs. You have to enter the menu then choose from a list…I would prefer just a dedicated “Input” button that could swap between sources quickly but this isn’t that bad.
- This is a game changer from playing on a vizio TV to this its night and day everything looks more crisp so easy to spot enemies but the way the game feels on this responsive and smooth. If you play cod and have died feeling like you shot first this might fix that if its not internet lag. Everytime i die in cod now it actually feels like thats what happened and i dont rage thinking this game is bs also my game has improved i have always been a good player but this helped me be more consistent.
- I bought this to replace the big screen projector TV. I wanted a smaller footprint, which this more than accommodates. I wanted something that would guarantee I was getting the best performance for the games I play (mostly FPSs), and this is fantastic for a console plebeian such as myself. Now, I didn’t buy it for the stellar dolby surround sound movie theater experience… but this sound quality is awful. For example, the game Destiny has not only an incredible soundtrack, but even better sound design. The guns and explosions and ship noises are all incredibly top notch. This tv makes it so its better playing with no sound. Seriously, its that bad. The equivalent is those complementary headphones airlines will give you to watch a movie. It sounds like someone is cheese grating aluminum cans through distorted speaker cabinet right next to your ear. Now there is external speaker connections, so its not really an issue. But do not buy this if you want an all in one image and sound device. Otherwise, its main purpose (competitive gaming response time and image) its a home run. I recommend it for that alone. But for the love of all that is holy, leave the volume knob alone.