Capacity:8GB RAM | 256GB SSD Key features and Benefits: Powerful Intel Core i5 processorPerfect for connecting-USB3.0, USB2.0, HDMIOperating system: Windows 10 Home 64bitDisplay: 15.6 inch HD LED-backlit touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch supportTouchscreen: YESScreen Resolution: 1366 x 768Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core 2.50 GHz processorMemory: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2133 MHzHard drive: 256GB Solid State DrivePorts: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, LAN (10/100)Video: Intel HD Graphics 620Media drive: 3-in-1 card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC)Optical Drive:Not includedWireless connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n and BluetoothBuilt-in HD webcam with microphone: YESBattery: 3-cell lithium-ionBluetooth: YESWeight(pounds): 5.2 poundsColor: Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powered by 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U mobile processor Smart dual-core processing performance for HD-quality computing. 15.6″ LED backlit Touchscreen with Truelife HD. Lets you enjoy your favorite movies, shows and games in stunning 1366 x 768 resolution.
- 8GB of DDR4 memory is available to run games, programs and more. 256GB SSD for fast start-up while still has plenty of storage space for your documents and programs.
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 for outstanding gaming and streaming video.HDMI? port lets you view videos, photos and games right on your HDTV or larger screen
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30′ with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones. Windows 10 home 64 bit, Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion, 0.9″ Thin, 5.07 lbs Weight, Color: Black
-#493 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories) #54 in Traditional Laptop Computers
-6.55 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Be prepared to find your new laptop does NOT have an optical drive installed. That’s what I discovered but only after being a long ways into the setup. Already had personal info on the machine, set up for email, etc. After call to Dell [who was not the 3rd party seller, so had no control over this listing] determined this laptop never had one installed coming off the assembly line. Contacted Amazon who initially offered refund/exchange but I was really reluctant to do that, first of all because I would have had to scrub this one of personal information and second because they couldn’t tell me if the missing drive was a one time occurrence or whether all of them being sold by this vendor were without. Finally they offered me a partial refund to cover the value of the missing drive. I opted for that and ordered one [refurb] from Dell that I can install.Having said all that, we like the machine and have no other issues at this point other than discovering Windows 10 has eliminated the Homegroup function so I had to do some research on how to connect to our home networked printer. Not difficult.I’m giving the laptop 4 stars, the seller not so good for the erroneous listing (or item delivered).
- The screen on this laptop started flickering in and out about 10 minutes into setup and then completely blanked out. I had to hook it up to my TV with an HDMI cord to uninstall everything I had done in the 10 minutes it actually worked. Now the seller is shorting me $100 in my refund. Definitely do NOT recommend this laptop or the seller!!
- The item arrived without the DVD, unlike what the description stated. Wasted time in the ordering process, received the computer, and noticed the DVD was not installed as stated. I had to take the time to return the item. Other than that, the computer itself was FAST…. Wish It came as described and not all the problems in the returning process.
- The product description for this laptop is highly misleading. It is said to come with windows 10, but does not specify that it does not include a valid license to activate the OS. The only reason I bought this laptop was because it appears as if a valid OS key would be included. Unless this issue is resolved, I will be returning this laptop and spending my money with a vendor that is more direct and clear with their products.
- I like the Dell machine but I did not like all the Microsoft software and default programs. It takes a long time to set everything up.
- UPDATE – I bought a second one for the family! I like these things. This has been a solid i5 laptop. Make sure you upgrade all the Dell updates for the WiFi and Bluetooth. I was really disappointed at first, the internet was very slow. 5 mbps with 50 mbps service. After discovering that the WiFi adapter needed driver updates from Dell (windows key + a) … It’s working great! The other thing that can cause slow internet is smartbyte – I recommend uninstalling it completely from this computer. I also added 8 GB of ram to one of two Dells I have, and it was reasonably straightforward. There is an un-used slot and a few good tutorials online on how to disassemble the computer – by the way you don’t have to remove the keyboard ribbon cable if you are careful. It doesn’t make the computer noticeably much faster but it will be better for my photo editing software.Watch out – Dell update wants to add all kinds of bloatware – just install the required updates. Hope this helps.
- I have owned this for a little over a month, so far it exceeds my expectations. Of course the first thing you have to do is dump windows and load Linux.
- I really like this computer, good price for a touch screen. I am not doing anything to difficult – word processing, web surfing and watching some videos. There was one issue – it did not come with the CD/DVD drive as advertised. However, I quickly contacted Amazon and they refunded some money which was put toward a external CD/DVD drive.