The TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive x 21 mm Deep Impact Socket is engineered for use with impact drivers. It has a 6-point opening that snugly fits the hex shape of fastener heads, allowing it to apply maximum torque without slipping. To prevent round-off under stress, it grips the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Easy to read even in low light, the large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched into the steel surface. The through-hole in the drive end locks onto the tang of impact wrenches or drivers so it won’t fall off or stick on fastener heads. To protect against rust and corrosion, the black phosphate finish absorbs and holds oil, repelling moisture.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- High-torque, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners
- Large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light
-#35,576 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #54 in Triple Square Drive Sockets
-9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Perfect fit for the Tesla Model 3! No slipping whilst breaking bolts or torquing down. Good quality construction and would definitely buy again!
- Good quality for the money. Works very well. We use it on a cordless impact gun doing tire rotations and so far, after a few months, it’s holding up well.
- Been looking for a socket that would fit stock F-150 lug nuts (2015). It is a perfect fit, and six-point so it won’t mar the nuts much. Flat finish hasn’t grown on me, but it works!
- For whatever reason I didn’t have a 21mm Deep socket in my set. Had to get one quickly to pull the lugs off my truck.Had no issues with this digging into the lugs or deforming them. Great fit from the get go and didn’t flop off my impact gun at the first opportunity.I didn’t test with a really strong gun (~300 ftlbs or so) so I can’t attest to its strength under heavy loads.
- Purchased this due to the 21mm that came in the deep well set broke. I’m suprised that it broke because I didn’t feel it was being abused and I’m a weekend warrior, not a full time mechanic. I was using it with an impact on brake components that were really tight. I ended up using a breaker bar and a different socket to get it loose.
- This is a good quality socket that I keep in my truck for roadside calls. It doesn’t get used much, but it is a cheap impact socket that does exactly what it was made to do. It has a nice finish that is holding up well.
- Worked perfectly on my Toyota lug nuts. Learned the hard way after using 7/8 lug wrench for a year on my wifes Sienna – ruining the outside surface and having to replace my whole lug nut set on her car.
- Use this and a torque wrench for swapping wheels (winter/summer). Impact sockets are indestructible, and this is a long socket for deep holes found on some alloy wheels