Configuration:Single With the C248W-1920R, a revolutionary curved display with a leading 1800R screen curvature delivers images that appear to wrap around you, providing an in-depth, immersive experience. Combined with an Ultra slim design, take in the wider field of view. Protection and comfort are the hallmarks of this design as the metal Pattern brush finish is smooth and pleasing to the touch. The metal halo Stand strikes the perfect balance between durability and design. 1080P resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) provides stunning color and picture detail on a 24 inch screen. Enjoy HDMI, VGA and DisplayPort inputs to connect all video and gaming devices. Lamp Life 30,000+ Hours
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24″ Diagonal viewable curved screen 1800R immersive curvature
- Displayport, HDMI, VGA & PC audio in ports. Build-in speakers
- Up to 75Hz refresh rate; response time: 5 ms
- Dimensions with stand (inches) 21.43″ X 7.30″ X 15.64″ Without stand (inch) 21.43″ X 2.24″ X 12.69″ Packaging Dimension (inches) 23.2″ X 4.4″ X 15.5″
-#1,152 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories) #194 in Computer Monitors
-9.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- The curve is nice and all but the color quality/true black/sharpness leaves a lot to be desired. If you’ve used/currently using an IPS display just stick with that instead and if not this is still a very good monitor for the price.Pros:-It feels natural having the curve and the response/refresh rate is on point for gaming (BF1/CS:GO).-It has speakers, which wow most monitors I get toss them out entirely as an option.-It’s very sturdy so you won’t get annoyed trying to adjust the angle of your monitor having to worry about it tilting over.OverDrive is a pretty great featureCons:-Again the color quality/sharpness leaves a lot to be desired when comparing with other monitors and there’s really only so much you can do with getting that perfect mix of backlighting vs brightness combo.-The speakers are on the back of the monitor and face upward so to be fair you should never be relying on them in the first place but it’s nice that they’re included as a back-up if you’re kinda desperate for some kind of audio.Pro-tip for Nvidia GPU owners:Right click desktop -> NVIDIA Control Panel -> Display drop-down menu -> Adjust desktop color settings -> Digital vibrance to 100% -> Apply settings and enjoy your glorious gaming /PCMR(this option probably exists in some other form/name for AMD GPUs)
- I ordered two and they both look stunning <3
- Lets start with the positive…. The price and the image quality are very good. Yes you have to adjust things to meet your needs but I find that with most monitors in this class. The over all quality of the monitor is excellent. The base and most of the shell is Metal and the feel of the plastic is actually good.Now for the bad and reason for only 3 stars….. The power brick is horrid… It’s an old style AC Wall Brick with a 3 foot cord!!! What on earth were they thinking? This sucks for cable management and finding suitable outlets big enough to plug in multiple monitors. The Base even though well made has no height adjustment making this high quality screen difficult to view for someone like me at 6’3″. I will buy monitor mounts at yet another cost. The Monitor comes with a VGA cable (useless), a HDMI cable that is way to short (less than 3 ft), and no Display cable… Why?Final Words….. It’s going to cost me an additional $20 to make these monitors work for me. So if $133 + $20 is still good enough for you than go for it. The closest Curve screen with an adjustable base is $205 but offers 144hz.
- Pros-75Hz feels very smooth compared to 60Hz-The full curved monitor experience-Absurdly low price-The Bezels are slim.-The build quality is fantastic-The included screwdriver found it’s way into my toolbox for future use.-Included very nice HDMI and VGA cables.-Assembly was brain dead simple.Cons-Colors needed balancing-AC Power Cord is 3Ft Long (did not effect my application but may cause issues for others)-Slow to respond to wake up when in sleep mode
- If you are looking at monitors in this price range, you aren’t looking for high-end equipment. If you are looking for a great value on a decent monitor, then this is the right one for you. It’s a nice form factor and has decent performance. The speakers are truly terrible, but if you just need them for system sounds then they are fine. I hooked up my PS4 since this is advertised as a “gaming” monitor – I was pleasantly surprised – it was really very good. There are of course better monitors out there, but in this price range, it’s a great deal.
- Image quality in pictures doesn’t do this monitor justice. Very crisp.This is my replacement, the first one had a lone dead pixel but they replaced it easily.
- Honestly, i didn’t want a curved monitor at first when i was looking to buy a new one. (before i got this i was using a 19 inch monitor from 2009) But after about a week of using this monitor for more than 12 hours every day, it surprised me from the quality of it. I’ve used it for gaming, programming and productivity and it didn’t let me down. Visuals are stunning for the price and you even get a little screw driver with it in the box! i rate 10/10 i plan on buying another one for dual monitors when i have the money.
- I just bought 2 of these monitors a month ago and I so far am really liking them. They are my first curved monitor and I will say that you dont notice the curvature all that much when you look at them but they are defiantly very detailed monitors. I have them stacked one on top of another using a duel monitor stand. They have the standard mounting holes to use aftermarket monitor stands which makes them very nice and versatile. The 75 megahertz is nothing to special but it does make things nice and smooth feeling when doing simple tasks. I think if you are in need of a monitor upgrade I definitely think that this is a good option especially if they go on sale!