Style:SAE EPAuto 1/2-Inch Drive SAE Deep Impact Socket Set, 11 Sockets Package Includes: 11 × SAE Sockets: 3/8″, 7/16”, 1/2″, 9/16”, 5/8″, 11/16”, 3/4″, 13/16”, 7/8″, 15/16”, 1” 1 × Storage Case
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durability: Made from Hardened Treated Chrome Vanadium Steel Alloy (Cr-V)
- Corrosion-Resistant: Manganese Phosphate Coating & Sandblasted Finish
- High Torque Impact: 11 × SAE (English) Sockets: 3/8″, 7/16”, 1/2″, 9/16”, 5/8″, 11/16”, 3/4″, 13/16”, 7/8″, 15/16”, 1”
- Toolbox: 1 × Storage Case
-#3,867 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #4 in Triple Square Drive Sockets
-5.75 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- These seemed good for a few weeks, then one of them split open, then a second. I’m running a low-mid power battery setup so I cant imagine what they are breaking. Just used in my home garage for weekend tire swaps and such, cars, RZR, etc.
- Very nice set of metric sockets, I’ve used it a few times and they seems robust and able to take abuse. Only drawback is the missing 18mm.
- Very high quality torque socket set. I broke 2 standard chrome plated sockets trying to loosen 19 mms bolts when replacing front struts on my Corolla. I know–I should have known better. After receiving the EPAuto Metric set, I had no trouble removing and reinstalling the bolts during the replacement. I used a breaker bar with the 19mm deep impact socket from EPAuto and it performed great. No problem torturing the bolts over 150 foot pounds. I am going to get the EPAuto SAE set as a followup. Very pleased!
- Excellent quality for the price. Looks and feels solid, Taiwan made, good case, and no duplicate sizes.I was impressed that the sizes were etched on which makes it easy to read, because I didn’t think these came that way.So far used them with a M18 mid-torque impact, and breaker bar on a couple suspension jobs. No problem.Definitely recommend unless you really need the missing sizes.
- Nice socket set, especially for the price. Used for new leaf spring install on my 1999 Suburban. Nice and deep sockets, great for those u-bolt nuts!
- Good product, and not made in the wrong China. Missing a few of the rarely used larger sizes, but a solid product.
- The set of sockets had all the common sizes I needed for my project. They were shipped in a timely manner arrived in time for my needs. They look to be durable and well made. I look forward to using them more often in the future.
- I bought these for a project where I needed some deep impact sockets for pier re-building. I have no idea if these would hold up to heavy daily/commercial use, but for the W.E. Warrior you can’t beat the Quality/Value… I have zero complaints & they worked out well for me. I was surprised that I could find something out this quality at this price…