Size:1/2″ Drive 6-Point Socket, 9/16″ Chrome vanadium alloy steel constructed 1/2″ Dr 9/16″ 6pt DW Socket, is built for strength and durability. Polished nickel chrome plated finish resists corrosion.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1/2″ Drive 6-Point Socket, 9/16″
- Socket openings are designed to reduce fastener rounding.
- Chrome vanadium alloy steel construction for strength and durability all backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polished nickel chrome plated finish resists corrosion.
-#430,228 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #1,086 in Triple Square Drive Sockets
-4.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Purchased to use to change anode rod in Suburban water heater. Fits perfectly. The correct tool makes the job so much easier. The 6 points don’t slip as they fit snugly. You definitely need the longer shaft to get into the snug space.
- Seems plenty strong, used it with breaker bar Leverage and air impact wrench. No problems whatsoever, nice smooth polished slick socket. I’m very happy with it. Says made in China on it, but it sure looks as good as a nice quality American-made piece
- Good quality, but label instructions on how to remove should be on label not on black insert.The “cut” was not clear as to how/why.Took me too long to get insert out of working end. Stupid packaging design!
- Perfect! I had an odd-sized nut I needed to adjust and this socket worked perfectly. As with all tools that I buy for a single use, this will be used over and over and appears adequate to that task. Nice finish and fit really well when applied to a nut.
- Worked great for relaxing my anode rod in my hot water heater.
- Not much to say about a socket. I needed one to replace the anorode in my camper and this one did the job. Now I have one in the tool collection.
- ORDERED TO REMOVE RV SUBURBAN HOT WATER HEATER ANODE ROD. FIT PERFECT.
- Did the trick…