Size:PACK Product Description As an electrician or general contractor, there are more than enough tools out there that you need in your kit. Simplify the process by purchasing some multi tools that can perform multiple functions. When it comes to wire stripping, the Milwaukee 48-22-3079 is more than enough. Use its onboard template to strip most standard sized bare or stranded wires. When they’re stripped, use the center console to plug those wires in and form perfect loops to attach to grounding screws or other areas. You’re not limited to electrical wire work with this, either. If you need to shorten screws or bolts, you can fit them into the other side of the center console to cut them down to size. You can even use the forged tip of this tool to ream out piping between one half and one inch in width. Alternatively, you can use that same tip to punch out outlet boxes. It’s sturdy enough to handle hundreds on the jobsite, while lightweight enough so you can do it in relative comfort. Why have six separate tools on hand when you can keep one that does the job better? With Milwaukee, you can achieve heightened productivity. From the Manufacturer Milwaukee Electric Tool introduces the new 6 IN 1 Combination Pliers. The Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers features a revolutionary dual head design for wire stripping and needle nose functionality. The Milwaukee 6 IN 1 Combination Pliers was uniquely designed with a reaming head to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. Backed by Milwaukee’s Limited Lifetime Warranty the 6 IN 1 Combination pliers feature six application (Reaming; Wire Stripping; Bolt Cutter; Wire Cutting; Pliers; Loop Maker) specific designs that allows professionals to carry less tools and get more done.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WIRE STRIPPING: Strip 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 gauge bare wire. Alternatively, strip 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20 gauge stranded wire
- LOOP MAKING: Two holes in the center of the unit will accept 8-32 and 6-32 wires to make loops for grounding screws
- REAMING: Smooth out your pipe edges from between 1/2 to 1 inches
- BOLT AND SCREW CUTTING: Thread your #6 and #8 bolts through the center of the tool and cut to whichever length you prefer
-#45,864 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #44 in Needle-Nose Pliers
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Satisfactory functionality, but durability is only so-so. I have a set of Klein 11055 strippers I’had for close to a decade that still work fine, but I liked the idea of a similar tool that could also do light needle nose plier duty. Unfortunately, the tool is kind of cheap. Within a few months it had loosened up making the cutters nearly useless, and then the lock that holds them shut broke off. At that point they were more annoying than useful, so I went back to the Kleins. It’s a shame. It’s a great idea that’s completely hamstrung by shoddy workmanship.
- This my second pair of Milwaukee 6-In-One Combination Wire Stripping and Reaming Pliers the other pair I lost on the job.Let me state you can’t go wrong with this Electricians Pliers .As a building maintenance worker It has help immensely doing electrical work like stripping cutting wire,installing light switches and outlets in tenant apartments.Oh also it’s a good small bolt cutter.This Pliers is made very sturdy with good insulated grips on the handles.Money well spent.
- so i bought this to replace an ideal stripper i grew to love. i thought i would try these because they had good reviews and a decent looking head. it was a toss between these and a set of klein strippers. if these break ill but another set, i use these everyday as an apprentice electrician and they are robust.
- Love Milwaukee Tools, own several differant hand tools, power tools and pipe wrenches. I just had the opportunity to use these combo pliers and they are very handy. As a plumber I often connect electrical wires to water heaters, disposals and other equipment. With this tool I am able to minimize the number of tools needed in my electrical tool bag making work easier. They function great, are comfortable and do the job without problems. I received this tool well packaged, on time and undamaged.
- At first I didn’t like em. But once I got used to where the stripping holes are placed. Whoooo this is the tool. Used to have klien strippers but these are much sharper and I feel like you have more power because of the handles. I’m gonna buy a few more just incase they break down the line(might be years at the rate they are holding up.)
- I had purchased several wire strippers in the $6 – $20 range, and they all had quality problems. I’m afraid inexpensive tools and actually cheap tools. This tool is well made, and the machining is excellent. If you need a well made stripper / plier, than this tool is for you.
- Not a bad wire tool, but be very careful what you try to cut with these. I quickly notched the cutters. Very soft steel. Disappointed.
- These are the best strippers I used in almost the last 20 years. I used just about style of Klein’s and Ideal’s, they are stronger, sharper, stay sharper longer, needle nose ends, and more exact. Down side no dedicated wire loop. But the screw cutter does a pretty good job. I recommend and continue to buy these.