Style:3/8″ Dr 13mm 6pt Socket Large Stamping For Quick Identification. Polished nickel chrome plated finish resists corrosion. Chrome vanadium alloy steel construction for strength and durability.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large stamping for quick identification.
- Polished nickel chrome plated finish resists corrosion.
- Chrome vanadium alloy steel construction for strength and durability.
- Socket openings are designed to reduce fastener rounding.
-#49,574 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #173 in Triple Square Drive Sockets
-1.28 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- I have a handful of Performance Tool sockets I have bought whenever I need a size not included in a standard set. They’ve always worked for me and I have no complaints. The quality is fine, just what you would expect for the price. Nothing amazing but they do the job. I haven’t broken one or had any issues yet, and I’ve even used them on an impact wrench occasionally.
- I was pleasantly surprised that my socket stated that it was made in Taiwan and not China where you cannot trust the quality of the material. They did state packaging may vary so maybe I receive one not made in China. Looks like good quality.
- This socket size was sold out at 3 hardware stores and I needed it quickly to assemble something. Arrived fast through Amazon, has worked well so far, and is the correct size.
- I have a set of metric impact sockets from Performance Tool and they are of excellent quality and strength. I have no doubt that this socket will be no different. I’ve broken 3 Craftsman 10mm sockets this year & I’m tired of exchanging them. We’ll see how this holds up.
- Tool appears to be of good quality- however, the plastic “tag” retainer was the most frustrating packaging I have ever encountered. Product packaging like this that is actually hazardous to remove should be illegal.
- I needed a single 20mm socket for installation of my bicycle’s derailleur hanger, and this fit the bill. fitment is nice and snug on the corners, and I had the new hanger installed in no time.
- I needed a socket to keep in the trunk for my trailer hitch bolt. It works perfectly.
- Took 3 tools to remove packaging / black plastic tag.~10 little plastic pieces flew off in all directions.