Size:250mm (10in) Product Description Complies with federal specifications GGG-W65IE, Type all, Class A.Offering professional-grade reliability, the RIDGID Heavy-Duty 31010 Model 10 Straight 10-Inch Pipe Wrench is a plumbing wrench that features ductile-iron housing and an I-beam handle for ultimate strength and long-lasting durability. It has a quickly adjustable full-floating forged hook jaw featuring self-cleaning threads and easily replaceable spring assembly, hook jaw and heel jaw.With its versatile design, this straight pipe wrench is suitable for all forms of pipe work and comes in a convenient red color that is easy to locate in your toolbox. The 10-inch plumbing wrench is ideal for pipe diameters of 1/4 inch to 1 inch with a capacity of up to 1-1/2 inches.RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. From the Manufacturer Straight Handle Pipe Wrench. Sturdy housing and I-beam handle with full floating hook jaw, non-stick adjustment nut and replaceable hook and heel jaws. Rugged, easy-spin, nonstick adjustment nut that automatically cleans grime from hook jaw shank. Pipe capacity: 1-1/2 in. Weight: 1-3/4 lbs.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA
- Sturdy ductile-iron housing and I-beam handle for ultimate strength and durability
- The full floating forged hook jaw allows for superior gripping and quick adjustments
-#17,876 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #10 in Pipe Wrenches
-1.75 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Arhh,arhh! I feel like Tim the toolman Taylor. Love me some good old solid cast iron. Beautiful tool. Nothing like that feeling of a well made tool. Good, heavy purposeful. This is a great one. Clean casting, excellent machining of the mechanism even an attractive finish. The knurling on the adjustment ring is very well done as are the teeth and slots. ( I was a machinist for many years, know a little bit about tools). Even has two little blank metal plates for me to engrave my initials on. Keep my rotten little brother from stealing it. lol. The beauty of a pipe wrench is that it really does one thing very well. It tightens as you crank on it. Perfect design. 10” size is the best of both worlds gets in where you don’t have much room but still gives you some length for leverage. I have a vintage 12” one as well, but I like this much better.Made in the USA . Damn fine piece of equipment. Yeah, you can get a $7 pos from Harbor Freight, and you’ll have a $7 pos. Gotta pay for the good stuff. As a bonus, if you have to smack someone up side the head, they’ll be sleeping for a while. Highly recommend. Thanks for reading
- DO NOT BUY THE 10 INCH UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY NEED A 10 INCHGreat tool , tough as nails, easy to adjust, well builtBUY THE 8 INCH FOR EVERYDAY OR EVEN EVERY JOB USEThe ten inch is simply too big for the hand
- If I was a plumber or a professional tradesman and I used this wrench everyday, I might have ponied up the extra cash and got the aluminum one. Or maybe not, It’s only a 10″ wrench and not all that heavy. But that’s the only other option I would have considered, because the fact is you can’t really find a better pipe wrench than these wrenches from Rigid. They’re made in the USA and they’re no more expensive than any other quality pipe wrench. Pretty much a no brainer, BUY this wrench if you need one, you won’t be disappointed.
- This is a solid pipe wrench. It will last you a lifetime. It has a replaceable lower jaw, but you won’t need it unless you are a professional plumber and us it every day for years. Great quality and made in the US. It isn’t the least expensive, but you will never need another one.
- Life time warranty you can’t complain. The tool does seem a bit loose, but I’ve never used a pipe wrench that didn’t jiggle around so I don’t think it’s due to faulty craftsmanship. The tool is hefty for sure, but it’s made out of solid steel, so you can always use it to bang on stuff as well.
- it have a great bite ,and easy to clamp down , especially on small parts long handle to keep balance great tool
- What can I say about this product. As a proud union pipefitter, I’ve seen these wrenches on every job abused or not and still works. From the very smallest 10 inch to the largest 48 inch I’ve seen this pipe wrench from Ridgid is made in the U.S.A. enough said. Lifetime warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Broke while trying to undo a gass pipe. I usually expect more from Ridged.