Color:standart Removable shaft adjusts within a 4 In. to 8 In. range for a numerous length combination. Blades feature No. 2 Phillips and 1/4 In. slotted tip for multiple screwdrivers in one tool. Proprietary system securely holds blade – as durable as a traditional fixed blade screwdriver. Press down to extend or lengthen the shaft and push up to retract or shorten the shaft. Cushion grip handle for maximum comfort and torque. Removable shaft adjusts within a 4 In. This product is manufactured in China. This product meets customer requirement.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Removable shaft adjusts within 4-Inch to 8-Inch (10-20 cm) range for numerous length combinations
- Blades feature #2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Slotted tip for multiple screwdrivers in one tool
- Proprietary system securely holds blade – as durable as a traditional Klein fixed blade screwdriver
- Press down to extend or lengthen the shaft
-#12,657 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #40 in Screwdrivers
-8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Klein tool, great awesome tool. I hate it when I jam this into my ear anal. I can almost push the entire length of it into my medulla oblongotta. That’s when I have to back off and pull it out. Ouch!
- Incredibly durable and well made; my son just got a job as commercial apprentice electrician and he loves this. I wanted to reduce the number of screwdrivers he needed to buy/carry, but did not want the little bits from the multiscrewdrivers to mess with. This will work with ANY 1/4 hex bits 1″ or longer and WILL hold them securely (even the quick release bits).I also bought the Klein ‘switch drive’ handle, which is design specifically for the quick release bits, intending to compare and return the one we liked least, but keeping both.
- I own several multi-bit screwdrivers and this is the best! The feel is solid like a normal screwdriver, no play or movement when the bit is in the handle in all directions! This will reduce weight and bulk in your tool box. I highly recommend it! It appears that Klein will stop making this product so I may purchase one more.
- This screwdriver eliminates the need to have excessive amounts of different lengths of #2 phillips and slotted or flat screwdrivers in your tool pouch, tool box or tool bag except for the stubby, easy and smooth adjustment with a simple push or pull on the collet.
- I was listing up some new long shank screwdrivers when i came across this one. While it costs about as much as buying two screwdrivers, I like having one handle with multiple shanks. This one seems much sturdier than the 11n1 multi drivers and don’t have to worry about bits falling out and getting lost. I’ll probably get the 3 replacement shanks for the smaller sizes and square tips to go with it too.
- I like it a lot, I went from a house to an apartment and needed to scale back on things. While I’m not a professional I do work on my motorcycle and on things around my place. This is a good quality screwdriver and with the extra blade and having an adjustable length replaces an entire set. Saving a lot of space. It seems to be high quality and sturdy. From the looks of it and how it feels in the hand during use It should last a very long time.
- Where have this been a[[ my tool life. I tried to put something like this together using Wera, Whia, Bahco & klein but I just could not make it work for me. This handle is all I needed it is on point. The removable shaft adjusts 4-Inch to 8-Inch. All we need now is new configurations of tipsHope this helped…….What can I say…… this Klein screwdriver is great
- Use this screw driver every day great feature on extending and dual Philips and flat blade. I also have used it to punch out knock outs in panel. TOUGH SCREW DRIVER.