Color:standart Product description 3/8″ Impact Ready Socket Set 10pc From the Manufacturer Dewalt DW22838 10 Piece 3/8-Inch Drive Socket Set includes the eight most common size sockets and two 1/4-inch adapters. The pivoting organization pins allow for customized application based storage, and the space inside the case allows for storage of a common 10-inch hand wrench (not included). These sockets are made of high impact resistant material to give overall durability to the case, and have recessed corners that distribute torque across flats, promoting life of the socket. These sockets have a small foot print and are easy to carry. The sockets feature large laser etched markings that make each socket easily identifiable, and are thinner than pneumatic wrench sockets for tough to access areas. Includes: 5/16-inch Socket; 3/8-inch Socket; 7/16-inch Socket; 1/2-inch Socket; 9/16-inch Socket; 5/8-inch Socket; 11/16-inch Socket; 3/4-inch Socket; DW2542IR hex to 3/8-inch square impact ready socket adapter; Carrying case.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes eight most common size sockets; 2-1/4-inch adapters
- Recessed corners distribute torque across flats, promoting life
- Thinner than pneumatic wrench sockets for tough-to-access areas
- Made of high-impact-resistant material to give overall durability to the case
-#21,870 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #25 in Wrench Sets #56 in Socket Wrenches
-4.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Good sockets but Amazon’s picture is misleading..it shows more sockets that don’t actually come in this set..also, the case is horrible and I doubt anyone will use it, which means this huge case will just go to landfills..so lame!
- Arrived on time as noted, these impact sockets work marvelously, I work on commercial buildings and these sockets fit in between areas that are hard to reach with your normal sockets due to the thickness, will fit between uni-struts no problem and also can be used on automobile maintenance.
- …to me the larger case is a positive, not a negative. Yes, it’s substantially larger than it needs to be. However, with a little imagination, you can add a variety of tools to expand the usefulness of this set. Some slight modification is needed to the plastic bracing, but I managed to add a number of other tools (refer to photo). It’s a great set and I for one am glad it came with an over-sized case.
- The size of the box is absurd and the box is poorly made. BUT the actual sockets and their functionality is outstanding. You will be receiving an extremely high quality set that will last for years for a very minimal price. I have a set up in my tool box for sockets so the box is a non factor.
- Can’t beat DeWalt products I love them. They look great, they last forever, they are tough, and they work!Years ago when I did a lot more DIY work and was renovating houses part time I tried to get all DeWalt tools. I still do just don’t need the huge assortment of tools like I used to. I no longer have this set but I would buy it again in a minute if I needed it.
- Absolute must. Use these all the time. Storage case can be a little frustrating — but am so happy that it at least has a hard storage case. Definitely worth buying.
- sockets themselves are strong. However, I got 4 broken plastic holders in brand new case. I’m exchanging a new set.it’s a huge case! case design isn’t good.PS: i’ll update my rating whenever I receive my replacement.—– 7/8/14 —-update:received my replacement. Changed to 5 stars.Love the set! 1 drawback: case is big though!
- Works great but the part were YOU put them back does not hold good thay seam to slip out.