Size:36″ Product Description A practical addition to your toolbox, the RIDGID 31110 Model 836 Straight 36-Inch Aluminum Pipe Wrench is a plumbing wrench that delivers professional strength and reliability in a convenient, lightweight design. Nearly 40 percent lighter than comparable iron models, it provides the exceptional durability and ease-of-use that all RIDGID heavy-duty wrenches are known for.The aluminum pipe wrench has a sturdy I-beam handle with quickly adjustable full floating forged hook jaw. The jaw features self-cleaning threads and easily replaceable spring assembly, hook jaw and heel jaw for long tool life. A non-stick adjustment nut cleans away grime from the hook jaw shank for dependable tool use.This 36-inch straight pipe wrench is ideal for pipe diameters of 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch with a capacity of up to 5 inches, and is suitable for all forms of pipe work.RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. From the Manufacturer Aluminum Straight Handle Pipe Wrench. Sturdy housing and I-beam handle with full floating hook jaw, non-stick adjustment nut and replaceable hook and heel jaws. These Aluminum pipe wrenches are nearly 40% lighter than comparable cast-iron models of the same size. Pipe capacity: 5. Weight: 11 lbs.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional strength aluminum pipe wrench is nearly 40% lighter than comparable same-size heavy-duty models with the same durability and ease of use
- Sturdy I-beam handle with full floating forged hook jaw for superior gripping and quick adjustments
- Aluminum pipe wrench has a non-stick adjustment nut, and self-cleaning threads with easily replaceable hook jaw, heel jaw, and spring assembly
- Straight pipe wrench is suitable for all forms of pipe work
-#36,501 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #22 in Pipe Wrenches
-11.35 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- You need one of these if you need a 36in pipe wrench. About a quarter the weight of a iron pipe wrench. Grips the pipe great with out slips. The teeth have stayed sharp after plenty of use. The jaws are replaceable but don’t think you’ll have to worry about that to much. Sturdy an strong wrench. Even being aluminum I feel they are just as strong as there heavy counter part iron wrenches. Have a stubborn pipe this should do the trick. Have had to use cheater bars on the handle which is Proble not recommended but it has held up to that too. Ridged makes a great pipe wrench that I’m happy I bought an would highly recommend over the iron to save your back.Product description Graduations on Hook Jaw show approximated sizes of the opening for different pipe sizesKnurled adjustment nut for easy one-handed operationLarge Flange prevents nut from being inadvertently rotated when wrench is set downPrecision milled, biased tooth design maximizes gripping strength and tool lifeI-beam handle with full floating forged hook jawSelf-cleaning threads with replaceable hook and heel jaws
- 90% of what I need a big wrench for does not actually need a huge amount of pulling that might require the cast iron version of this wrench. That being said, I don’t know that this wrench wouldn’t take as much abuse as the cast iron version. But I generally grab this one first because it is so much lighter. That’s not a big deal when it’s a horizontal pipe kneehigh. But a vertical pipe at a weird height or too far out to stand right next to is where this wrench is worth the money.
- Best pile wrenches money can buy. Purchased two 36” and a 24”. All arrived in brand new condition, authentic Rigid.
- Light weight tools always a plus when you carry and move around a lot of tools.
- Ridgid makes the best pipe wrenches. No issues with this one.
- Great quality as always from Ridgid. Much easier to handle than their steel wrenches.
- Ordered this for a job work ok but they were not ridgid brand. Will never order from this company again.
- Typical Ridgid quality as expected. Great tool and much easier to handle than the steel pipe wrenches we have always used.