Color:Original Version The Hakko PN-20-M is a thin, smooth, pointed, short nose pliers specially designed for delicate work. It has a 12mm long jaw with 1mm nose.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Steel: 3.0 mm
- Nose: Pointed
- Jaws: Smooth
- Outside Edge: Flat
-#6,756 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #18 in Needle-Nose Pliers
-1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- I’ve not actually used these much, if any, since I also bought the Xuron 450S Ultra-Precise Tweezer-Nose Pliers with Serrated Jaws at the same time, and have used them for everything I would have used these for, since they’re only slightly bigger but have serrated jaws. Still, these are definitely something I’m glad to have in my tool collection, since they are smaller and sometimes you don’t want serrations. And they’re very well built, with a fluid motion and perfectly lined up jaws (side-to-side) with a near-perfect alignment between them (~60-70% down from the tip they start gradually separating, forming a very tiny gap).Here’s measurements for anyone that needs them (taken with a digital caliper):Jaw width: ~1.15mm at the tip, 1.99mm at the inner end of the gripping section (inner portion of jaws)Jaw height: 1.26mm/4.21mm together, 0.53mm & 0.62mm at the tips separately (slightly different for each one), 2.27mm for both individually at the inner endJaw length: 12mm to the point they curve outAnd here are the measurements for the previously mentioned Xuron pliers for comparison:Jaw width: ~1.21mm at the tip, 2.63mm at the inner end of the gripping section (inner portion of jaws; this is a very arbitrary measurement)Jaw height: 1.70mm/6.55mm together, 0.99mm & 0.76mm at the tips separately (quite a bit different for each one), 3.04/3.32mm for each individually at the inner endJaw length: ~18.7mm to the point they curve out
- Bought these to take out a broken headphone jack in a laptop, and it was a super small nub, still got it. Must have for any IT guy. Thanks for making these Hakko.
- These are extremely high quality pointed nose pliers that, unbelievably for the price, are actually made in Italy. They are comfortable to hold, have a nice rebound spring, and have a nice accuracy in the alignment of the mini-jaws. These are great for all types of hobbies, including beading, jewelry making, and working with those new, cool laser-cut metal models that are popping up everywhere (just search “ICONX” on Amazon to pull up dozens of them). If you search the brand on Amazon, you’ll find at least three of them, all different, that are the same, or even less, in price. It’s hard to believe you can get such quality devices from Italy at such a low price. I’m not saying that they are like Solingen scissors or anything like that, but I would certainly hold these up to some of the best American brands running three times the price.
- These are terrific. I deal with very small electronic parts. For those who understand: I can pick up and manipulate 0201 components with these. That was the intended purpose and it works great. For those who don’t understand: 0201parts are about the size of medium course ground pepper. For some reason, labels won’t stick to this tool, but you can write on it with a permanent marker.
- The very first time I used these, they broke. Not 10 years in, not 10 hours in, and not 10 clips in. They shattered on their first use!I love Hakko products, and I own 3 other sets of their pliers, but this has to be a knock-off of the real product.
- These are my favorite/main pliers for handling Fascinations Iconx/Metal-Earth model kits. The size is just right for the small tabs. The flat sides are great for creating 90 degree angles. I showed a friend of mine these pliers and he purchased a pair to use on his metal model kits.
- **NOTE**: These pliers are extremely small, but for very micro/ delicate needs they are indispensable. Hakko super-quality, made in italy. Worth the money, for micro repairs(especially electronics/vape coils) these are as handy as a third hand.
- Very impressed. Now I need to save for a second pair! I reach for this more than I reach for my Wubbers! This tool is fantastic! I’ve you’re working with ½ hard wire, I recommend covering the tips with painters taps to help prevent marring but it’s the PERFECT size to get into those tight places.