CARBYNE 33 Pc Master Hex Bit Socket Set – 1/4, 3/8 & 1/2” Drive S2 Steel Bits, Zinc Phosphate Bit Finish for Corrosion Resistance, Chrome Vanadium Steel Sockets Meets or Exceed ANSI Standards Contents: 7 Pc 1/4″ Drive Hex Bit Sockets – SAE: 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4″ 5 Pc 3/8″ Drive Hex Bit Sockets – SAE: 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2″ 4 Pc 1/2″ Drive Hex Bit Sockets – SAE: 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4″ 7 Pc 1/4″ Drive Hex Bit Sockets – Metric: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6mm 5 Pc 3/8″ Drive Hex Bit Sockets – Metric: 7, 8, 9, 10, 12mm 4 Pc 1/2″ Drive Hex Bit Sockes – Metric: 14, 15, 17, 19mm 1 Pc 1/4″ Male x 3/8″ Female Adapeter Blow Molded Storage Case. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- S2 Steel Bits
- Zinc Phosphate Bit Finish for Corrosion Resistance
- Chrome Vanadium Steel Sockets
- Meets or Exceed ANSI Standards
-#35,337 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #11 in Square Drive Sockets
-5.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- I have not used this yet in the field, when I do I will update as needed. First off, great price. Tools are made in Taiwan, which I’ve always found to be a great indicator of quality. It has almost every size hex you’ll need, except the 11 mm socket, which is very rare in its self, being that only one jack was manufactured uses it (Jeep). Anyways, case is very nice. Another thing I like is the stamped size and tool manufacturer name. One thing I noticed rather quickly is the 7 mm is thicker in the “stem/neck” then everyone else’s rendition, which may make locally sourced bit replacement painful. However that could also prevent it from ever breaking, since that’s usually the only area where I see them break. I’ll be updating soon on how it fares in the field.Unrelated note, but the manufacturer (owner of company) did send me an email asking me to review the product. Time will tell how this tool pans out
- Received this set today and was vey impressed with the quality – it exceeded my expectations!I am a tool junkie so can be quite critical of quality.Ordered them for a specific repair where I need a short allen wrench and in the past just cut off a standard allen wrench for a job like this. Decided best to just get a set of allen sockets so order these CARBYNE Master Hex Bit Socket Set (SAE & Metric).Have not used them yet but will in the next few days to work on the Massey Ferguson (farm) tractor.
- I received these just yesterday, and today I started putting them to good use. I have been replacing door hinges on a 1973 Beetle. I decided to use socket flat head bolts that have the hex bit drive. I always struggled with the hex keys, plus in many cases you can get one of those wrenches into the spot you need. The bits are perfect, they fit correctly, and so far seem to be sturdy. We will see how they hold up, as I use socket head bolts a lot in my custom car builds these days. Very happy with this set.
- These are a terrific purchase if your in need of Hex sockets. Complete set, solid construction. I only use for occasional at home repairs, but can’t beat the quality for the price of a full set of Hex sockets.
- The set will be a great addition to my tool box.My set did not include a Red and White placard card explaining box contents advertising the setPlease adviseKeith Eck
- I just received these yesterday so I really can’t give a well-reasoned and sound evaluation—I just haven’t had the set long enough so I’m unsure of durability and value.
- Should have been invented a long time ago thank God I bought this so much better than those stupid hex keys. Used when installing a new electrical panel Which required specific torque hex sockets.
- I’ts ok