Size:3/8″ Dr 3/8″ 6pt DW Socket 6-Point Socket, 3/8″ Drive, 3/8″
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3/8″ Dr 3/8″ 6pt DW Socket
- Socket openings are designed to reduce fastener rounding.
- Chrome vanadium alloy steel construction for strength and durability.
- Polished nickel chrome plated finish resists corrosion.
-#134,494 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #441 in Triple Square Drive Sockets
-2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- In my volunteer work I use a socket & adaptor so I can use my impact driver to quickly fasten down nuts and washers on 5 inch carriage screws. Usually the screw is seated in 4 inches of wood so I only need a regular depth socket to tighten the bolt. But on occasion I have to put a 5 inch carriage screw thru less than 4 inches of wood & that regular socket isn’t deep enough. (Yes I could use a wrench but that is much slower.) This socket works & has its own 3/4 to 1/4 adapter so it’s always ready in my tool belt.
- Bought this socket for the jacks to our camper. This socket along with my impact wrench, make putting the jacks up and down a snap.
- needed to complete set,almost perfect match,works well and price was great
- No issues, as advertised
- I most definitely needed this when undoing and putting together a truss system at work.
- 5 stars
- Precise and good quality
- Exactly what I wanted