Size:Slotted Screwdriver, 1/8″ x 3″ 1/8″ x 3″ Slotted Screwdriver Size: 1/8″ x 3″ Slotted Screwdriver Ergonomic non slip molded grips for improved comfort and control. Chrome vanadium steel with corrosion resistant satin finish and magnetic tips. Magnetic tips
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Size: Slotted Screwdriver, 1/8″ x 3″
- Ergonomic non slip molded grips for improved comfort and control.
- Chrome vanadium steel with corrosion resistant satin finish and magnetic tips.
- Magnetic tips
-#492,177 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #1,616 in Screwdrivers
-1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- The magnet came in clutch. Dropped a few screws behind the motherboard when I was installing it’s and it and got them out easy with this.
- Screw driver may be great, but after trying to remove the packaging I won’t be able to use mt left hand for a while since I sliced it open trying to remove the packaging with a knife. Hint, don’t use a knife to remove packaging, use a large, strong pair of wire cutters or strong pliers with a cutting edge. There is a better way to package this product and the manufacturer needs to find it an use it. Total bs that it is so difficult to remove. Ya, I’m a little angry.
- Seemed like the perfect tool to work on HP LaserJet printers – all service videos say you must have a good magnetic #2 Phillips or you will strip out the heads of the dreaded swing-arm assembly screws. This driver slipped out of every #2 I tried it in. It was fine for removing them after loosening them with the no-name #2 I’ve been using, but I think I’ll get a #1 to use on all the M3 screws HP uses. This probably works fine for Phillips heads on #6, 8, & 10 screws as the grip has a nice but not perfect feel to it. So four stars for this tool, but one star for the tool who listened to YooToob videos…
- I have to admit, I had high hopes for this one. I do a lot of fixture work with very small screws and thought this would be ideal with the nice “grip tip” and large soft handle. The first week it was great. After that, I noticed the tip getting more and more rounded and folded over.Then a week after that, the handle actually spun on me! That’s correct, this #0 Phillips screwdriver….the handle actually spun over the shaft and I couldn’t loosen or tighten anything tightly again with it. Maybe it was an unlucky day this was made, but I’ll move up to the Wera drivers. from now on.Don’t waste your money and time.
- I can’t tell you the number of times I went “thank god for the magnet” while building mine. It might not seem like anything important on paper, but as soon as you start screwing in hard to reach spots you really come to appreciate the importance of the magnet at the tip of the screwdriver.
- I watch a lot of tech YouTube videos and they recommended getting a good magnetic screwdriver to help with building a PC. I bought this and I’m happy with the purchase with the exception of the magnetic tip being a little too soft and not quite magnetic enough to hold some of the larger screws from my PC chassis.
- I misread the title, so I didn’t expect the diameter to be so thick. It was almost to large for my purposes. However, it still worked.Five stars because there is nothing wrong with the product. I just didn’t read the description well enough.
- Works for my projects. Feels nice in my hand. Only thing is it appears the tip of the screwdriver is developing a very slight bend. Need to investigate further. Still working as it should though.