The 12-piece Professional Crowfoot Wrench Set (SAE) is designed for reaching fasteners in inaccessible spaces. With all common sizes from 5/16 in. to 1 in., the wrench head is ready to be used with 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch drive ratchets, extensions, or torque wrenches. Made from Chromium Molybdenum alloy steel. Set Includes: 8-piece 3/8-inch drive crowfoot wrenches (SAE): 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.; 4-piece 1/2-inch drive crowfoot wrenches (SAE): 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in., Set includes a high impact resisting hard plastic case for carrying and storage.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PRO QUALITY: Set includes 12 professional quality 1/2″ and 3/8 shank crowfoot flare nut wrenches ranging in size from 5/16” to 1”
- HEAVY DUTY: Made of industrial grade heat-treated drop forged chrome molybdenum that won’t break
- PERFECT FOR MECHANICS Ideal for diesel and auto maintenance, set can be used with any ½” and 3/8” drive ratchet, extension or torque wrench
- CONVENIENT SIZES: Set includes 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, ½”, 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16” and ¾”, 13/16”, 7/8”, 15/16”, and 1” sizes
-#32,576 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #398 in Wrenches
-2.95 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- After pricing a single 15/16 crows foot wrench we decided to just order this whole set for about $30 more!Very high quality industrial grade heat-treated drop forged chrome molybdenum in black impact type finish .Well made, sturdy and won’t bend under pressure. You can see the quality.We needed this set for some fittings on our Cummins engine.These can be used with any 1/2″ and 3/8″ drive ratchet, extension or torque wrench.The sizes you will get are- 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″ and 3/4″, 13/16″, 7/8″, 15/16″, and 1″ sizes.We were very impressed with the thickness of the material. Each crows foot has the size etched in white as shown in the advertisement photos, and fits in the plastic case in it’s pre determined spot.There is also an insert with sizes in printed form that is included.I bought this item full price. My opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way for my thoughts.
- Neiko brand products are probably made in the same country many others are BUT, I like them better myself. The finish is always better than the cheapest similar tools so it’s evident they took a bit more pride in them during the manufacturing process. The cases are standard blow molded cases of course but so far, compared to other brands, not a one has broken/split at the hinge area and come apart. This design has worked on almost every situation so far but there are a couple on my car they don’t quite clear on but that happens with every brand sooner or later. Yeah, so they don’t say Snap-On or Mac but you know what, they get the job done, have a warranty and don’t cost me an arm and a leg!!
- I couldn’t tell by the pictures and I don’t think the seller mentioned it but these are flair wrench crows feet. I’m a heavy equipment mechanic and I’ll definitely still put these to use. I just wasn’t expecting them to be line wrench style. They’re definitely very well made and nice case too. Buy these and stay off that damn snap-on truck!!
- Everyday heavy duty mechanic. Have used various sizes a few times. Very impressed with strength and function of this set. I used it once and immediately ordered the metric set because I was impressed. Just as good as the set off the tool truck for a fraction of the price.
- These tubing wrenches are a must for working on hydraulic lines like power steering or service brakes. The wall thickness can limit where they will fit, but its necessary to give rigidity under load. You may not use them often, but you’ll sure be glad you have them when needed. The plastic case is much bigger than needed, so I stacked them up on a long carriage bolt for compact storage in my tool cart. Highly recommended.
- used them only once to get a co2 sensor out.. had a 2 ft cheater bar on my big breakover bar..never bent or broke…says a lot me thinks to how strong they are
- Having been looking for these for a long time and not willing to pay the $200+ for the major named tools I gave up all hope ever owning a set. However recently when changing an exhaust header it became a need, not a want so I sourced these out. They are heavy duty impact worthy. It went right on the EGR tube nut perfectly and I had no problem with it slipping or flexing. Sears and Snap On both wanted $35 including shipping for the one wrench I needed…. I got the whole set with overnight shipping for $38. And a lifetime warranty to boot!
- Don’ t use these very often, but sometimes this is the only thing that can remove or tighten a faucet. When I have needed them, they are the bomb. Quality made. Expect they will last a life time.