Color:Black Features and Benefits: Form-fitting, lightweight design protects the tool and work surface while adding minimal size or weight to the tool Flexible material allows for easy install and removal Durable proprietary rubber designed to withstand corrosive materials commonly found in maintenance environments Made for the M18 FUEL 1/2 High Torque Impact (2767-20) & ONEKEY Version (2863-20) The Milwaukee 49-16-2767 tool boot is for use with Milwaukee M18 FUEL ; 1/2 & High Torque Impact Wrench& (2767-20) & ONEKEY Version (2863-20)& only. This product provides a lightweight, durable solution that is meant to protect the tool and work surface. A durable rubber design will withstand corrosive materials commonly found in maintenance environments. Not for use on or near live electrical circuits. Use on any other product may result in damage to tool motor and may void tool warranty.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product is manufacture in China
- New out of box defects
- This product meets customer requirement
- Model number: 49-16-2767
-#7,258 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #14 in Torque Wrenches
-8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- The rubber boot feels nice and tough and looks great and protects 100% more than the original bumpers on the impact itself. Very satisfied!!
- I bought this for my Milwaukee 2767-22 High Torque impact. I wanted to protect it from falls or other damage and to preserve the name plate with the product serial number. It is a perfect fit, as you can see in the second photo.One thing that I found curious was the “New out of box defects” comment in the product description. My boot arrived in the retail packaging as you can see in the first photo. Also, I see no sign of any “defects”. One downside that I want you to know about, however, is that with the boot on the impact will no longer fit in the plastic case that is specially made for it (I bought the package, #2767-22, that comes with (2) 5.0 batteries and a charger in a plastic blow-molded case). If you really want to be able to continue storing the impact in the case, you’ll need to take the boot off. The boot is snug but is not so tight as to make it difficult to put it on and take it off as needed.
- I finally learned its worth protecting your tools when you plan on using them for years. I upgraded to the second gen high torque impact and wanted to keep it in good shape. For the price you pay for your tools, its worth keeping them protected!
- Ive had this boot on my tool for a few months now and Im a commercial trailer mechanic so although I take excellent care of my tools, they do get used and dirty. This boot has help up well to grease, little bit of oil and diesel. It hasnt deformed or gotten soft anywhere, it covers the entire business end of the tool with the only gaps being for the exhaust holes. Fitment is excellent, the material used is appropriate for a shop environment, and is cheap insurance for what is otherwise a very expensive, useful and reliable tool.
- I love that the boot fits perfectly over the tool! Protects it well worth it if you’re rough with your toolsOnly thing I dislike is the tool won’t fit as well in the blow molded hard case. You can still close and latch it, but one side will be elevated. I’m gonna see if I can modify the case so it closes all the way.
- Item arrived early and was in official Milwaukee Tools packaging. Only makes sense if you spend $200 on a tool that takes a lot of abuse to be protected. Cover fits very snug and does not obstruct operation of the tool in any way. Very satisfied!
- It fits my moderately expensive electric impact like a glove, but it’s not a glove, it’s a boot.Does it’s only job in the entire world pretty good, and as an added bonus it makes your impact stand out from other bootless impacts.
- Used since day one on my 1/2″ impact. I use it every day professionally as an auto technician.Fits perfectly and takes the shock from occasional bumps and knock overs. Easy to clean and gives the tool an almost all black look. All bumpers are quite robust and protect the tool well.