IDQ R-134a Automotive Air Conditioning Recharge Hose with Quik Couple Connections is for recharging through air conditioning low pressure service port. Features a patented thermoplastic quick-connect coupler and can tap that makes it easy to use. Fits all standard R-134a cans. Works with all R-134a air conditioning systems. Professional grade with a durable lightweight construction.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Patented thermoplastic quick-connect coupler and can tap
- R-134A recharge hose for charging through air conditioning low pressure service port
- For use on all R-134a systems
- Easy to use quick connect end
-#128,800 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #255 in Air Conditioning Line Repair Tools
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- I bought this after an unsuccessful experience with one of those “all in one” kits with refrigerant, a too short hose, and a plastic fitting. The fitting is plastic but appears to be secure and durable. Be aware there are no instructions included, so you will need to depend on the instructions on the refrigerant product can.
- It’s like every summer I have to tap off my car’s ac but really believe because I just hate summer heat I’m more home-bound during the heatwaves and my car sits in full sun over 12 hours 7 days a week. Always best to have your own tools.
- Works as expected. Be sure to read the instruction if you’ve never used one of these before.
- Arrived really quickly. Works perfectly. Reusable.
- Worked great on my Echo.
- Exactly what I needed, for a fraction of the price of those auto parts stores. Fits the low pressure side of the AC system on my 99 Jeep Cherokee sport. Thanks!
- Just what I needed. Price was really good.
- works great and I like that the knob is metal on top