Size:1/4″ | Style:51-piece kit | Configuration:SAE/Metric Product Description The 51-Piece Gear Wrench 120XP 1/4-Inch SAE and Metric Drive Set takes access to the next level, making it easier and quicker to complete jobs. The Double-Stacked Pawl design delivers 120 Positions, exceeds ASME torque performance requirements and gives easy access to fasteners, delivering extreme Productivity. This set includes both Standard and Deep 6pt Sockets from 3/16-Inch thru 9/16-Inch and 4mm thru 15mm, a universal joint, 2-Inch & 6-Inch extensions, thumbwheel ratchet ant the 120XP 1/4-Inch ratchet. All conveniently organized in a portable and durable blow mold case with removable lid for storage in your tool chest. Amazon.com Delivering speed, strength, and access, the 51-piece GearWrench 80300P socket set includes a wide variety of SAE and metric sockets as well as a 1/4-inch 120XP ratchet, which delivers 120 positions in 360 degrees for an ultra-narrow 3-degrees swing arc that turns bolts where others can’t. This set includes both standard and deep 6pt sockets from 3/16-inch through 9/16-inch and 4mm through 15mm, a universal joint, 2-inch and 6-inch extensions, and thumbwheel ratchet.The 120XP ratchet’s Double-Stacked Pawl technology provides an ultra-narrow swing arc that enables you to reach fasteners in severely limited access applications, while still delivering exceptional strength and durability. The ratchet’s teardrop-shaped head has a low profile and flush mounted on/off switch, which also improves access in tight spaces. The long handle is ergonomically designed to provide comfort and a good grip, and it has an easy-to-clean, full polish chrome finish. It’s all All conveniently organized in a portable and durable blow mold case with removable lid for storage in your tool chest. The 120XP ratchet makes it quick and easy to finish jobs (view larger). The 51-piece 80300P socket set (view larger).About GearWrenchSince launching the original patented 50 ratcheting wrench, GearWrench has continuously led with breakthroughs in pass-through ratchets, sockets, screw/nut drivers, pliers, and specialty tools. No matter the industry you find yourself in, GearWrench has the tools to fit your needs — from the precise to the nearly indestructable. GearWrench hand tools are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship. 80300P 51-Piece Socket Set with 1/4-Inch Drive 120XP RatchetAt a Glance1/4-inch drive 120XP ratchet with 120 positions that give a 3-degree ratcheting arcLow profile head provides access in tight confinesExceeds ASME torque performance requirementsFlush-mounted lever for on/off switchLifetime warrantyWhat’s in the BoxThumbwheel ratchet2- and 6-inch extensionsUniversal jointSAE standard sockets: 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 9/32″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″SAE deep sockets: 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 9/32″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″Metric standard sockets: 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15mm Metric deep sockets: 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15mm Blow mold case with removable lid
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Gear wrench 1/2 inches dr 6Pt, pin less universal impact socket 7/8 inches
- 1/4 drive 120xp and trade ratchet
- Thumbwheel ratchet
- On purchase our product, you are getting the highest quality
-#34,394 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #88 in Socket Wrenches
-4.75 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Exactly what the team needed. I am the coach of a FTC robotics team and I picked this up for our team to use. Since we normally do not deal with any nut or bolt larger than 1/2″ this set is perfect for our needs. The picture does not do the set justice.Quality is first rate, each socket is laser etched with the size. Chroming is flawless. Sockets are heavy walled and well made. Metric and Standard sized come in both regular and deep-well each having its own individual compartment in the case so you can remove one socket and not have all others slide around in the case. Just need to teach the kids to put them back when they are done.Case is high quality with a true pin type hinge on the back, not just plastic strips that act like a hinge until it break. Front locks are plastic but well made and much better quality than you see in most tool set cases these days. An added plus is the thin red hand ratchet that speeds the install and removal nuts and bolts in tight spots. Outstanding set!!!The only CON: I can find is that the ratchet does not have a quick release. but that’s not even worth taking away a star in my opinion.I am super pleased.
- Decided to completely overhaul my random and lacking socket collection after 15 years. 3 weeks I spent researching each and every brand there is [every single one] This set seemed to offer everything I was looking for in a socket [close second was Carlyle]. Couldn’t justify the cost of Wright/Matco/SnapOn etc.. so, I went with these at the last second. This set saw it’s first real use last weekend as I installed new exhaust manifolds and some have light to severe chrome loss around the rim. By severe, I mean that in a few more uses, it will be completely bald. This is pretty sad and unacceptable.. I don’t care what country or company made them.. the tool is not ready for prime time.. and thus, not a proper tool. Of all my other brands and years of use, never has a socket done this. At least the set was cheap enough not to lose any sleep over. For the record, these were being used manually in ratchets.. not impact. If you need a weekend warrior set that will see very light use, this will be fine. Those who have tough fasteners to see about, look elsewhere. Back to square one for me.*Update 5/21/19. I called Apex regarding the warranty.. was given instructions to email photos/description/etc.. I did not hear back, but did receive a replacement socket via FedEx 5 days later. So that is something. The website suggests you start with going to authorized dealers.. but most in my area are Home Depot and they look at you like you are an alien and aren’t helpful with warranty info.. not to mention they don’t have most individual items in stock.
- This set of Gearwrench 1/4″ drive impact sockets are awesome!! I love the quality of the sockets and they come in a really nice case. Each socket has the size printed twice plus laser etched at the bottom. Perfect balance of quality and price. I’m a heavy equipment mechanic and another mechanic I work with that only buys snap on tools couldn’t believe how nice these were and how little they cost me. He has a very similar set of 1/4″ drive non impact sockets but his set did come with a little ratchet and small extension. The guy paid $600 for his!! Don’t get me wrong I’ve got a few pair of snap on cutters, blue point filter wrenches and couple other things off that truck but damn don’t go broke making stupid purchases like him! Buy this set you won’t regret it
- Excellent set. Not perfect but for the price they’re pretty darn close. It’s really hard to beat these. They’re right at the sweet spot between cost and quality. The warranty is worth it alone. If you have a problem you can take a bad socket to anyone who sells Apex tools (NAPA, Fastenal, etc) and swap it out for a new one at no charge, no questions asked. I’m very happy with them. Fit and finish is 4/5 stars. There’s a few of the sockets that in places the chrome isn’t totally perfect but unless you’re really looking for it under a magnifying glass, you likely won’t notice. Most of the sockets in the set are indeed perfect.I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality 1/4″ set. The case is decent too. The sockets do wobble in the case but they still all stay in their places even when you invert and shake the hell out of it. It’s nice to open the case and have everything always in its place. I wish it had a handle, but not a big deal. I would certainly buy these again. I should have bought them sooner. The only odd thing about them is when you open the case they have a faintly sweet aroma. Some kind of lubricant or plastic off-gassing? It’s like new car smell but for tools? I don’t know what causes it but I’m not complaining! Great set!
- I absolutely love the Gearwrench socket sets! I initially bought the ½”, 3/8”, and ¼” set for the roll around in the shop because the Gearwrench sets have the greatest size ranges, both metric and standard, of any other set that I have found. This meant that the only sizes not in the case are the 27mm, 30mm, 32mm, 33mm, and 36mm that we use commonly use around the shop so inventorying the tools after a job is easy! I know that some people have complained that there is not a ball lock, or more to the point, a button to release the ball lock and the sockets could come off of the ratchet. So far, this has never been an issue.The 120 tooth ratchets are strong and I have had no issues at all with them. They definitely work well in tight areas where one can only get a small throw with the handle. As for durability and the finish, they are outstanding. These tools get used everyday, and for the last two and a half years, we have not had any issues (other than a 5/16” socket that grew legs). I finally opted to replace my old Craftsman set I had in my Jeep with the Gearwrench sets because of how complete they are and I can keep track of the tools when doing maintenance on the trail. I recommend them to anyone from an occasional wrench turner to a legitimate mechanic. They are very reasonably priced and IF they break, there is the lifetime warranty.