Style:Standard Product Description Popular with Ironworkers, these diagonal-cutting pliers were designed for rebar work. The 13 degree angled head makes it easier to work in confined spaces while the hooked handle improves the grip and reduces slippage. The high-leverage design has 36-Percent more cutting power. A hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no wobble in the handle. This pair will be your go-to tool when working with rebar. 9-Inch pliers are ideal to cut the rebar tie wire. induction hardened cutting knives for long life. Pliers have plastic-dipped handles for comfort. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857. From the Manufacturer Klein D248-9ST 9-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers. The Klein D248-9ST 9-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers has an angled head design for easy work in confined spaces. The Klein D248-9ST 9-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers has a hooked handle for improved grip. The Klein D248-9ST 9-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers features the High-leverage design where the rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-Percent greater cutting power than other pliers designs. The Klein D248-9ST 9-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers is custom US-made tool steel. The Klein D248-9ST 9-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers has induction hardened cutting knives for long life, a hot-riveted joint that ensures smooth action and no handle wobble, short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire, and plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
-#4,712 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #5 in Side-Cutting Pliers
-11.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- These are proving to be as bad in tempering as the ones I purchased before. I think that China is just cheapening the work on these tools. Too bad. Klein “was” a good tool, till they moved manufacturing out of this country. I’m going to Proto.
- I’m a carpenter and all around construction worker. I use it mainly for pulling and cutting nails. Cuts wire great just make sure it’s not hot, they don’t work well after that.
- After wasting countless dollars on cheap, ineffective wire cutters, I invested in these. I use them primarily in cutting through heavy wire artificial floral stems and they work perfectly and have saved my hands and my sanity.
- this is my second time buying klein dikes and the jaws dont line up and it sucks at cutting. was hoping that this second purchase would be better than my first purchase but i was wrong. complete waste of money. i do not recommend anyone purchase this product!
- Las cortadoras de medida 7 me son muy útiles en lo que es la área de mi trabajo ya que yo trabajo en la varilla y ya que con es cortadoras yo puedo cortar alambre o amarres que no me quedan bien yo con esas cortadoras yo puedo cortar el alambre sin problemas y ya q como son largas me siento muy cómodo ala hora de cortar y son muy duraderas yo las recomiendo mucho a la hora de trabajar con varilla o alambre especialmente para el trabajo de ironworker
- These work great! I work as a residential electrician, and I also install traffic lights and roadway lighting as well. These wire cutters have handled all kinds of challenges I have thrown at them. Truly a good buy!
- I cut a tap con withthis and there are no dents or chips. If you get a bum One its worth a return and rebuy because its the best diagonal cutter out there. Wide mouth, big leverage, strong cutting blades. The price is crazy. I got mine for like 21. These should be priced at 40 at least. I bought three
- These are Klein, what else need be said. Designed for the professional. The cutting edges meet together, the effort required to cut is reduced by design, and the grip handle is long. All working together to make a good cutter.