Size:201 Piece An Amazon Brand.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 201-piece socket set combines most popular sockets, wrenches, and hex keys for easy accessibility. Also includes the most common screwdriver bits. Scroll down the page for a full list of included pieces.
- Offers a complete range of SAE and metric-sized sockets and drive tools
- Chrome-vanadium steel forged body for torque, strength, and durability; full polished-chrome finish for anti-corrosion protection
- Quick-release switch and reversible mechanism for easy operation; both Metric and SAE sizes included
-#3,950 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #5 in Socket Wrenches
-18.03 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Pretty terrible overall.Rusty screw bits.Included Allen wrenches literally can’t fit in the section they are meant to be in so they will just be loose in the case forever.As others have said the case just doesn’t really work to hold all the pieces. Every time I open it new pieces are loose.Fingerprints and grease all over one of the ratchet wrenches.Fit of the sockets is garbage.Might just return this and pick up a dewalt set from Costco that costs a bit more but has better selection of tools and is likely higher quality.
- Someone told me to get a basic tool set, and when those break you know you actually use your set enough to buy a good one. Well I bought this tool set and use it pretty regularly (mostly to work on my motorcycle, but the occasional home odd job as well) and I’ve had no problems with any of the equipment. Only thing this set could stand to use would be an included adjustable wrench, but this thing will cover a wide range of your needs.
- Good stuff. So far initial impressions are great. It’s the perfect kit for a hobbyist mechanic.
- Extremely satisfied with this little kit. Wasn’t expecting much, some horrid Chinese made ratchets and throw away wrenches to keep around the house. Much to my surprise these tools are quality, now they aren’t snap on or Mac, but for the same price you would get one ratchet with no sockets. This is a whole kit! The wrenches or polished and not left cast, the ratchets are fine tooth and turn smooth out of the box. There’s extra bits and stuff. I would compare the quality of these tools to old craftsman not new crap craftsman. Worth the buy.
- The fitting of these sockets on the wrench extensions is so poor to the point of being unusable. The carrying case is THEORETICALLY a good concept one discovers the poor quality of the “fit” of each piece falls out of its place every time one opens or closes the case. It is better to pay more for a better quality Socket Set.
- For brand new, you can’t beat this price. So far nothing has given me issues other than the box. Sometimes a socket or two will pop out, but not a big deal.I gave it 4 stars because of the box and the fact that when looking through the tools I received a 7/16 wrench in place of a 12mm. Amazon was quick to help resolve the issue though!
- This is a pretty good selection of sockets and other assorted drivers. But while the selection is good, the quality of the tools is only OK and the case is a bummer. Every time I open this case, a bunch of the sockets have dislodged and fall out, while many of the others are kind of dangling halfway from their little beds. I don’t know why these are coming out, because they are really a booger to snap in and out of the case. With that much effort to work them free, I can’t believe they come loose on their own.Anyway, as happy as I am to have such a good selection of metric, standard, regular, deep, and all the different size drivers, it kind of slows down the job to have to put so many of the sockets back into place and then wrestle the ones that I want out of the case.I guess I let myself get greedy and I jumped at this set because of the price.
- In my opinion, this is an unbeatable value. I’d say it offers great value to all but the most professional mechanic. It certainly meets all my needs. In fact I’m buying one set for my company. I can’t believe they’re not actually taking a loss on this.