The 75 degree head is designed to provide a secondary option to the 70300 Snap Ring Plier to access those hard to reach areas. – Easily remove and replace even the most highly-corroded Hotchkiss style snap rings on universal joints.- Can also remove plastic (push-pin) retainers on several makes and models of late model cars.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easily remove and replace even the most highly-corroded Hotchkiss style snap rings on universal joints.
- Remove plastic (push-pin) body retainers on cars, trucks, Atv, UTV, farm equipment.
-#13,614 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #22 in Snap-Ring Pliers
-9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Good quality tool for snap rings and body clips. The grips are comfortable should hopefully last a long time. They can open up more than enough for any body clip. I have both of these and the straight pliers and these really help in very tight spots or to get the extra leverage you need. See some of the pictures I posted for more details.
- Excellent product. I use these of course on universal joints hotchkiss keys, but I have also used them for small engine piston pin lock clips. Works great. I believe in using the right tool for the right job. It’s just so much easier. Good quality pliers as well. Satisfied.
- the tool feels like its quality made, it works great for ford u joints on the super dutys.
- Used for spring clamps more often than advertised function
- These work. Beats using needle nose pliers. Well Built.
- Works greeat
- Excellent product