The IRWIN Tools Screwdriver set features 8 of the most commonly used screwdriver bit types including 1/4″, 5/16″, and two 3/16″ slotted screwdrivers/flathead screwdrivers, #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers, and #1 and #2 square screwdrivers. Each hand tool has a Torque Zone design that delivers maximum comfort and torque with high, low, and no-texture zones and the tip type heat stamped onto the driver handle making this screwdriver set one of the most useful sets you can add to your tool box.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8 piece screwdriver set featuring the most commonly used fastener tip types including square, Phillips, and 2 lengths of slotted tipped screwdrivers
- Torque Zone design provides optimal comfort and torque with low texture, high texture, and no texture zones
- Handle ends heat stamped with tip types for fast and easy identification
- Includes (2) SL 3/16″, SL 1/4″, SL 5/16″, PH #1, PH #2, SQ #1, SQ #2
-#48,722 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #146 in Screwdriver Sets
-2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Light-duty screwdrivers. Less than home-owners quality. After checking two different screwdrivers in the set, and finding both shafts were not straight into the handles, I became angry with the poor quality and didn’t check the others. Would have returned themIf I hadn’t already thrown the packaging away before inspecting them. Would not buy again, nor would I recommend them. An update: I called Irwin direct and shared my experience. No ifs ands or buts, and very nicely, they sent me a complete new set. Upon inspection, one shaft was crooked,(making progress), but customer service was great.
- I love Irwin Tools and seek them out because I have had such a good experience with them. This set is the exception. I was so disappointed with the feel of these screw drivers. They are much lighter than expected and the grip is might as well be dipped in grease as they provide a very slick and uncomfortable grip. I will be giving these away to first time home owner that is just starting to collect tools.
- I bought these for my wife for Christmas. They were on sale and had good reviews. Wow, to my surprise they are really nice drivers! The quality is great and I like the grips very much. They are nice and secure in your hand. I’m not a professional so I don’t know how they compare to higher priced drivers but I am very satisfied with these. Packaging from Amazon was great as usual.
- I bought this screwdriver set primarily to break down a large platform bed frame. Very useful. I also used the set when tightening up some wobbly end tables in the living room. I’m happy with this set as it is sturdy, and priced nicely.
- These are SUPER nice. The grips are amazing, it’s about time someone did this right, and Irwin did it. This set is a little over priced, but for what it is, I’m not complaining about it. Superb quality and one day ship.. Easy 5 stars!
- Hardened tips with very comfortable grips. The best screwdrivers I have seen in quite some time.
- Good value drivers. Grip is comfortable and sufficient. Tips are good, not too soft.
- Tempered tips. They are better than Craftsman by far.