Size:One Size Crescent offers a complete line of drivers with acetate handles that are extremely durable and temperature and UV resistant. Designed specifically for electricians, tradesmen, and serious DIY users.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Acetate handle for impact resistance
- Acetate handle for solvent resistance
- Acetate handle for UV Resistance
- Crestoloy alloy steel for strength and durability
-#7,255 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #21 in Screwdrivers
-4.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- This tool seems to be a quality tool, and at a very good price. I got it to keep in the kitchen “fix-it” drawer to use with small set of 1/4″ hex bits. The bits I have all fit snugly with very little if any wobble. The magnet is reasonably strong. You don’t need pliers to pull the bits out, but you will need reasonably strong finger strength. The handle is of a good handfilling size. Not too big nor too small. The only disappointment in this product for me is that this tool is NOT made in the USA.
- They screwdriver is fine, no frills. My only hope was that the magnet would be enough to hold small screws onto the bit for outlets and other small tricky screw placements, which is does not. It does in fact magnetically hold the bit, just not a screw as well, just not quite what i was after.
- The three-sided handle is good. It should last forever. The magnet is the right strength. Bits fit perfectly.It’s too heavy for my bike kit but that’s to be expected.
- It’s a cheap screwdriver, but it gets the job done. It doesn’t seem like it’s going to come apart any time soon like my last, more expensive screwdriver did. For jobs where you need to turn something with extra force I’d recommend something with a rubber grip. The handle on this fits nicely, but it’s not very forgiving when you grip it hard. Well worth the price.
- as with crescent tools I purchased over the years, well made.
- I would buy another one strong magnet
- Exactly as described.