An Amazon Brand.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 26-piece long-arm hex key set for quickly tightening or loosening fasteners; standard and metric sizes
- Made of chrome-vanadium steel for rugged strength; black oxide finish for protection against corrosion; sand blasted for a smooth surface
- Long-arm design provides extended reach and enhanced leverage and torque; beveled ends ensure easy insertion
- Ball-end design allows entry angle of up to 25 degrees for easily reaching around obstructions
-#487 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #1 in Hex Keys
-1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- DO NOT BUY THIS!The wrenches suck, they deform upon use and one of them snapped immediately on my first use (barely any pressure was applied)
- Appear to be same manufacturer as Aukey/TaklifeUnlike Aukey/Taklife these have the size printed on the carrier, but it is not the raised printing on better sets.Chrome Vanadium stamped wrenches in awful carriers.Wrenches fall out of carrier when you turn them over.Buy a Bondhus or Elkind if you are more than an occasional light user.
- Allen wrenches, as advertised, but it’s really for the organizers that I ordered this set, and they are very convenient.For some reason they come dripping in machine oil. I’ve never seen this with any allen wrenches I’ve purchased in the past, and it does make me suspect that they may be very rust-prone. I had to wipe them down repeatedly and my hand still get covered every time I use them.
- I bought it to fix a loose chair. The chair is a $50 chair from Walmart that I bought in 2017. I would have replaced the chair but I noticed there were a few bolts holding it together and my screwdriver would not fit. I could see it was a “hex” screw but could not measure it. For less than $12 and within a week of ordering, two well made, well labelled (see other photos) sets of heavy well made tools arrived in a nicely padded box that was the exact right size fit for the tools. I guessed at metric and tried 6 mm then 5 mm, 5 was the exact right fit. The ball top/end helps turn the screw tight by hand even if it is next to the arm rest. I had the chair re-assembled in a few minutes and it is like new, no squeaks and it feels more stable. This will be a great addition to my small drawer of tools for home maintenance and will be sure to tighten many loose future screws since a large variety of sizes is provided. Certainly cheaper than buying a new chair and having an unuseable old one to recycle!
- I was attracted to the price of these wrenches. From what I’ve learned from using them in the machine shop, they are not durable enough for heavy duty use. I have keys started to round out or the metal twisting. This is good for uses that don’t require heavy amount of torque.
- Purchased this from Amazon.com with same day prime delivery. Great!Until I opened the package to be greeted with a horrible oily smell. I figured was was from manufacturing so left it alone in a my garage for weeks. in a drawer. Now its outside the return period and still has a horrible smell. I tried using this today and found that each one is coated in a layer of grease (like WD-40). In fact my hangs still smell like it after washing it a few times. Amazon’s own items are known for good quality at an affordable price but I would steer away from this.
- These are great hey keys/allen wrenches. They get the job done, store in a compact form, and the holders do a great job of keeping them all together so I don’t lose the size I need. All the sizes I’ve needed have been included in this set. None have bent or broken in use, even the small ones. Excellent value.
- Fairly standard hex key set. Haven’t used them yet but I can’t imagine there will be any surprises there. Taking away 1 star for each of 3 reasons:1. Packaging was damaged and torn and the storage cases are dirty and worn looking.2. Storage cases are loose and don’t securely hold the wrenches. If not held upright, the wrenches will fall out. This is going to be an issue with them sliding around in a toolbox or on the go.3. The wrenches are covered in that foul smelling sticky preservative typical of Chinese tool factories.