Style:1/8-Inch Tip | Size:6-Inch Shank | Configuration:Mini Product Description 1/8-Inch cabinet tip screwdriver has cushion grip handle. Screwdriver with 6-Inch round shank, is premium chrome-plated. Made of heat-treated, highest quality tempered steel. Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications. Tip-Ident quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857. From the Manufacturer 1/8-Inch cabinet tip miniature screwdriver – 6-Inch round shank
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Precision formed tip provides an exact fit for small screw applications
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
-#29,331 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #105 in Screwdrivers
-0.64 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- I restore mechanical antique products as a hobby. This is a very nice 1/8-inch Flat Head Screwdriver for specific jobs: Solid slim shaft. Firm rubber handle. But be careful with the occasional stuck rusty machine screw. One time I forgot to spray WD-40 lubricant on the rusty screw. As I began to unscrew (BAM!) the Klein tip shattered. Unfortunately, my local Big-Box Hardware Store doesn’t sell these unique Klein Tools screwdrivers. So I ordered another one from Amazon.In the interim, I grabbed Husky Tools 1/8-inch screwdriver for 6 bucks at the Big-Box Hardware Store. I figured the Husky screwdriver would be a disposable piece of junk. I was wrong: The Husky also has a solid shaft and firm rubber handle. Compared to the Klein Tools, the handle is a bit larger and shaft is slightly thicker (which can mean a lot in those tight hard-to-reach spaces). For those pesky screws, I’ll use my Husky.
- I use small screwdrivers on a daily bases as an electronics technician. For general use, there is no better screwdriver than Klein. The handles feel great, and the quality of the metal shaft and tip are top notch. They stand up to a lot of abuse.Buying them a-la-cart like this is expensive, but its worth it to have the best tools to do your job effectively. I have a set of 8 Klein micro screwdrivers in different sizes, and another set of spinner top drivers. Very handy to have.
- I’ve gone through my fair share of Craftsman tweakers working in the low voltage industry. After I saw them stop carrying the individual ones I realized I needed to look elsewhere. Having a good history with Klein tools, I decided to take a chance on this one and I am not disappointed. It’s molded in the same vein as their much larger tools.You can get a fair amount of torque from this and it still maintains being compact so if you’re looking for a robust, reliable tool for smaller screw terminals, look no further than here. Well done! I’ve gotten a lot of use from mine and will likely buy more in the future.
- This is my favorite screwdriver in this size. Imma buy some more.
- Who does not love a Klein padded screwdriver!? They are wonderful tools! A friend gave me one as a gift, that is a bottle opener. It is my very favorite bottle opener. I adore these little screwdrivers for my desk.
- Amazon’s bizarre policy of combining reviews makes a review almost useless.A quality screwdriver made in the USA. No Chinese tariff to pay!
- The tip and shaft on this driver are very tough for their size. Zero issues with durability and function of the tip.But the grip is incredibly small. Much smaller than it seems in the picture. The hard plastic placed above the grip is a better point to handle from than the actual grip. Very dissatisfied.
- This driver is much better than the Xcelite R184. Xcelite’s quality has become spotty.I use this screwdriver on computer style connectors. The ‘longer’ 4 inch shaft easy reaches past the connector body to the screws.Previously I used a cheapo / free double ended pocket screwdriver. If you work around electronics you know the tool to which I am referring.If you work daily in electronics you’ll really appreciate having the right tool for the right job. I highly recommend the Klein 608-4 screwdriver.