160 i/6 Rack Screwdriver Set Kraftform Plus Series 100 + Rack Kraftform Plus screwdrivers enable a higher transfer of force with less effort, and relieve the entire hand-arm system – even with intensive use. In addition, the safety issue, always a top priority at Wera, is very much in focus for series 100 VDE screwdrivers. The quality of the blades exceeds current standards with regard to hardness and torque strength. Every tool is tested individually for dielectric strength under a load of 10,000 volts, so as to ensure safe working with loads up to 1,000 volts. The individual testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts, in accordance with DIN EN 60900 (IEC 60900:2004), ensures safe working with loads up to 1,000 volts. The outstanding design of the Kraftform handle ensures that it fits perfectly into the hand, preventing hand injuries such as blisters and calluses. The hard materials used for the handle ensure rapid hand repositioning, without any danger of the skin “sticking” to the handle. The softer “anti-slip” zones enable the low-loss transfer of high forces – resulting in less screwdriving effort being required. Impact strength tested at – 40°C, guaranteeing safety even under extreme conditions. The screw symbol and tip size identification markings on the handle make it easier to find the right screwdriver in the tool case or at the workplace. The key benefits: Insulated screwdriver set Guaranteed safety up to 1000 Volts Wera Kraftform handle: ergonomic, multikomponent, anti-roll function Lasertip This Screwdriver sets is supplied with a rack that can be attached to the wall. Limited lifetime warranty German engineered How to prevent the screwdriver from slipping out of the screw head It happens time and time again that the tip slips out of the screw head when screwdriving, potentially damaging surfaces, and occasionally even making contact with live components. The tips of the Wera Lasertip screwdrivers are microscopically roughened by means of a laser. This rough surface literally “bites” itself firmly into the screw head – preventing slips. This allows the user to feel secure in their safety, particularly when working on live wires. Laser treatment burns a micro-rough surface into the tip of the blade with an edge hardness of up to 1,000 Vickers. The drive end literally “bites” into the head of the screw. The advantages: safer working and less slipping. The hexagonal non-roll feature prevents any annoying rolling away at the workplace. The screwdriver sets are supplied with a rack that can be attached to the wall. This ensures organised storage and quick & easy access. The rack is also available as an individual item. This set contains:
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Features Lasertip Slotted and Phillips drive tips and rack
- Each screwdriver is tested at 10,000 volts in a water bath to guarantee safe working standards of 1000 Volts
- Lasertip micro-rough drive tip bites into the fastener to ensure a perfect fit and reduce cam-out effect
- Multi-component Kraftform handle fits the shape to the hand for the ultimate in comfort and high speed torque transfer
-#4,653 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #52 in Screwdriver Sets
-1.76 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- I’ve never heard of Wera tools before this purchase, but it’s safe to say I wish I had! Working as a building engineer I find sometimes that I need to work on electrical equipment while it’s live. While I DO NOT like to, and frankly think it’s down right ignorant and negligent, sometimes I need to in order to not disrupt other areas of the floor or facility. Anyhow, I thought it wise to invest in a reliable set of insulated screwdrivers. I did some research online and found that Were was a very trusted reliable name in screwdrivers. I wasn’t big on the look of the handles, I read so many good and almost no bad about them that I purchased this set. Two words best describes these tools…Ergonominally. Superior. Regardless the size of the handle or the size of the hand, these screwdrivers feel phenomenal! I’ve been a Klein Tools cushion grip fan for years, but these have them beat all day, every day! While they’re not a cushioned grip the superiority of the grip itself makes cushioned grips a nonessential factor. What’s also great about these is the laser etched tips.I don’t know how many times I’ve been screwing in a screw and the driver slips and damages the wood or material you’re screwing into. The laser etching greatly reduces this from occuring. All but one of the screwdrivers in this set have it and that’s because of the micro size of the terminal screwdriver would probably not allow it. This set also comes with a mount that hold all six screwdrivers with an extra slot on this kit. All and all a great product and I will definitely buy Wera again.
- Buy it, they are better screw drivers than you have ever used. One touch and you will know what I mean. It isn’t that much more expensive, especially if you used screws on a regular basis.Only thing I would like is a couple smaller point phillips and flathead. There are holes for them in the holder (which is awesome to have near your workbench) but nothing in them.Ten stars – woo-hoo.BTW: Youtube’s infamous AVE channel uses these in most all his videos, be sure and check him out – crazy Canadian with superhero troubleshooting and evaluation powers!
- This was a gift for my dad, and I had to borrow them back as they were the ONLY method to get some old screws out during a project. they bite into the screw and don’t let go, allowing you to put maximum torque into the tool without worrying about stripping the screw. the handles are comfortable for the times i’ve used them. as for long term durability, I’m not sure, as we generally use cheaper screwdrivers until they can’t do the task, and then we pull these off the shelf. I’m gonna have to get myself a set.
- These are quite excellent. I work in commercial/supermarket refrigeration as a service technician. I’ve had these for a few months now. They have held up extremely well. The handles are comfortable. They bite and hold on to the screw heads securely, the Phillips will generally bite on to slightly stripped out heads. I try not to trust any tool with live work, but i have used them on live 480 and I’m still able to write this review. I prefer these to both Klein and Wiha.
- I have only used these for about a month so I was trying to hold off on a review but they work so well I couldn’t wait. I am an industrial Electrician and this set works perfectly. I could probably rip the head off any screw with these. Great for terminal blocks , breakers , contractors as well as plugs and receptacles.Update Review : Been using this set for about 4 months now and they are still holding up great, the only screw drivers I use.
- These screwdrivers are awesome. They’re sized perfectly for terminal blocks and they grip onto the screw heads very well. No slippage, no stripping. It’s so satisfying feeling that little pop as the screw terminal comes loose on the first try. They’re good quality. Nice, thick plastic. The tips look great and I use them all the time. If you do any kind of electrical work I can’t recommend these enough.
- Before buying these I had collected a box full of other screw drivers from every brand out there. Now thats just a box of trash – thats how much better there are than everything else out there.The general screw drivers are good- good handle, good steel quality, ect… But what really makes them great is the super high quality manufacturering and the tip egravement. They just dont slip or cam out. I cant imaging buying anything else again except to use as beater tools.*** I will note that I only use the phillips head for the work I do. Not sure if the engraving works as well on the standard (flat) head drivers.
- While these are expensive, they are hands down the best screwdrivers I’ve ever used. The “laser tip” etching makes to for an extra slip proof grip to screws. Worth the money if you want to save time by preventing dropping screws and/or getting a good grip in removing. The handle grip is ok, the egro isn’t bad, but the key selling point IMO is the laser tip etching. I’m not an electrician, but got the insulated set.