Style:3Pcs Socket Adapter Professional ServicesIf you have any doubts about our products, please feel free to contact us. After you receive the product, if you have any question about the use of methods and product performance, we will provide you with professional, caring sales service.We offer a 30 day money back guarantee along with a 12 month replacement warranty.About 1/4-Inch Drive Drill Socket Adapter/Extension SetSuitable for Quick Change 1/4″ Chuck Systems or Directly into Drill Chuck.Turns any power/cordless drill into a power nut driver.Handy for Fast Driving of Nuts, Bolts and Fixings, etc.Spring Loaded Ball Bearing on Head Holds Sockets Securely.Widely used in home DIY, carpentry, auto parts, specializing in machine repair and so on.Specification :Weight: Approx.100gAll Sockets Standard 1/4″ Hex ShankKey Features: 1. Adapts sockets to power drills and drivers2. Detent ball for secure socket retention so sockets snap on tightly and won’t slip off3. 1/4-inch hex shank prevents stripping during high speed drill operation4. Super strong heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for normal and impact use5. Sandblasted finish6. Converts all power drills into speedy socket drivers7. Use with a hand screwdriver handle or battery/power tool8. Color coded for easy recognition Size:1/4 * 1/4 * 65mm length — 1/4 ” shank can be converted to 6.35mm square head3/8 * 1/4 * 65mm length — 1/4 ” shank can be converted to 9.4mm square head1/2 * 1/4 * 72mm length — 1/4 ” shank can be converted to 12.6mm square headPackage Included:1 x (1/4″ hex shank to 1/4″ socket)Socket Adapter1 x (1/4″ hex shank to 3/8″ socket)Socket Adapter1 x (1/4″ hex shank to 1/2″ socket)Socket Adapter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☞ PACKAGE CONTAINS:3Pcs – 1/4″ drive adapter, 3/8″ drive adapter, and 1/2″ drive adapter and each with a 1/4 inch hex shank driver socket wrench adapter set .1/4″ 3/8″ 1/2″ Turns any power drill into a power nut driver Sturdy spring-loaded ball bearing holds sockets securely in place Sockets Snap-On Tightly and Won’t Slip Off.
- ☞USES: Attach these Versatile Extender Bars to any Powered/Cordless Drill Chuck or Impact Driver to turn it into a High-Speed Nut Driver – Useful for Automotive Mechanic Vehicle Repairs, Technicians, Handyman & Hobbyist Developments to use with sockets on Hardware/Tire Nuts, Lag Bolts, Hex Head Cap Screws at Home, Workshop Factory or Construction Site.
- ☞Multifunction: used in the installation of pneumatic screwdriver, electric screwdriver, pneumatic drill, manual screwdriver and other installation for the hexagonal tool .It is a good accessory for conversion.Provides versatility and convenience no matter which tool you chose to use. Great for the DIY, household maintenance, and most general repairs, not for industrial work. A great tool addition to any tool box set.
- ☞Durability: Quality is a guarantee with this 3 piece sturdy and durable solid steel set designed to withstand torque compression under most standard use situations. The exterior anti-weathering coating provides extra protection from damage against elements and substances such as oil and fluids that may come in contact with the extension bars during use with repairs such as in the automotive field.
-#40,763 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #13 in Square Drive Sockets
-4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Good set of socket adapters almost comparable to Craftsman. One feature I like is the color marking the size. My eyes don’t work as well so that really helps when digging around in a cluttered toolbox I recently used them with several brands of sockets to remove some bolts on an old trailer and they held up and worked well. I’m semi-retired and tinker around and don’t know how they would hold up for industrial or professional use but they meet my needs.
- I got these a while back and I have really put them to the test. I put together one of the Big 12X14 gazebos that are in the Costco stores. That is no easy task, at all. I used these on a DeWalt Impact wrench without a hitch. So, I gave 5-stars for Value for Money and 5-stars for Versatility from my own experience and I gave 5-stars for durability out of assumption and their performance so far. They are pretty well made and not lightweight and I have no reason to believe they won’t be durable.
- I got this set because I needed to use sockets with my power drill set. I needed the adapters to support 1/2″ sockets. They have a super high quality weighty feel to them.I asked the seller a question and they responded quickly with perfect English.Highly recommended.
- I like being able to turn my impact driver into a small powerful tool, using any sockets that I want and not have to drag out the air compressor
- Now, instead of having a lot of different sized nut drivers, I can use the sockets that have been in my tool box for decades! I have Standard and Metric sockets which I can pop on and off in seconds, instead of swapping out nut drivers that don’t go to all sizes. Great investment – handy tools!
- Great product, I was anxious to get my hands on a set. I do “Re-purpose” hobby crafts, upholstery, painting and general handy man stuff. An impact wrench is overkill for most of that, but a good drill with a set of relatively inexpensive sockets and a set of impact grade socket adapters and you don’t have to be a mechanic to do mechanical and craftsman chores around the shop or house!
- Get used daily with Milwaukee M18 impact on a big variety of nut and bolt sizes. Even nylock nuts. Haven’t had a single problem yet. And holds onto socket very well.
- I cut many bolts of all sizes to fit the project. It’s impossible to get the nut on the bolt unless you debur it first. This works very well to dress the bolt and allow the nut to spin on without a problem.