Size:30 Pieces | Style:Wrench Set The TEKTON 30-pc. Combination Wrench Set is a complete series of every size from 1/4 to 1 inch and 8 to 22 mm. Classically lean and quietly refined, TEKTON Combination Wrenches provide a sure fit on fasteners and multiple options for working around obstructions or in tight spaces. To reduce the working swing arc, the open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often. The 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point. It’s offset 15 degrees, creating clearance for your fingers and extra space to slide past whatever might be in the way. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. The wrenches are compactly organized in the Store-and-Go Wrench Keepers. These versatile storage solutions have folding handles that save drawer space and nonslip grippers that lock wrenches securely in place when you’re on the move.Set Includes:(15) combination wrenches (inch): 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 inch(1) black wrench keeper(15) combination wrenches (metric): 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 mm(1) red wrench keeper
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
-#11,759 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #10 in Combination Wrenches
-11.93 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- I’ve looked for a complete set of good combination wrenches in metric and SAE for a few months. After a lot of research into my options I choose these. I wanted a good tool, but I didn’t have the money to buy a S/K or Snap-on set. I’m just a do-it-yourselfer at home weekend grease warrior. The fit/finish and feel of these tools is very good. The only problem I had with the set was that the finish on the open ended side of the 22mm wrench was badly scratched. I assume the wrench just slipped by QC because the rest of the wrenches were great. I contacted Tekton through their website, and within an hour customer service emailed me back saying that they are sending me a replacement wrench, and that I could keep the scratched wrench as a backup. I heard Tekton’s customer service was stellar, but I just witnessed it first hand. I will definitely be purchasing more Tekton tools in the future.**Updated 9-11-18**I just received my replacement wrench yesterday, and it looks great. I must say that I am blown away by Tekton’s commitment to its customers by standing behind its product 100%. In my opinion Tekton is better than what Craftsman tools used to be back when Craftsman was the gold standard for the do-it-yourselfer.
- Let’s go ahead and clear the air. This is NOT a Snap-On or Matco wrench set. Please stop with the harsh comparisons. The finish isn’t perfect, but the value, price, quality, and number of wrenches is great. I use this set often for vehicle alignments and am satisfied with it. I own a few different Tekton tools and impressed by them seeing as how I use Snap-On and Matco tools often. Two thumbs up! Great price and warranty by the way.
- As soon as I opened the box I knew these wrenches were very high quality, the box they were sent it was very nice and each set was individually wrapped with packing paper. Opened both sets up and every wrench and every size was there (1/4 – 1”) (8 – 22mm). None Damaged or Scratched. Very high quality wrenches and the chronicle finish is very reflective. The wrench holders are more of a soft rubber than a plastic. And the wrenches slide in and out of their spot easily. I will follow up with a quality after use review but I will definitely continue to buy Tekton Products!
- These have the heft and durability of what Craftsman tools had back in the day.I’ve been through several sets recently trying to find one that wasn’t made of chromed zinc and I think I’ve found my new favorite brand.Edited to add: I’ve had an opportunity to use these and my opinion and rating is unchanged. These are solid, precise tools that have the look and feel of something that will last forever.
- I love the fit and finish of this set and it could just me me, but I find them rather an attractive display to screw to the shop wall. And I will know at a glance when I have not properly returned a wrench to the appointed place. It might actually keep me from losing, at least temporarily losing a wrench. Well made and I could not ask for more.
- Update: See below. I contacted Tekton via email, gave them my Amazon order number, explained that I received 2 x 11/32, missing a 9/32. They asked for me mailing address, and I had a 9/32″ in hand in less than a week! Way to go Tekton.Used the wrenches during the week to work on a snowblower, and they are great…Initial Review: Received my 30 piece set today, looks great, no defects, no flaws, chips, etc. Just one problem…got 2 11/32″ and no 9/32″….there are are few reviews posted on missing/double wrenches, how about somebody get a new QC guy in the factory…are we picking these by hand or machine sort? Either way…now how do I get the replacement? I can’t ask Amazon to fix the packaging error on Tekton’s watch, so we’ll try that route! I’ll keep you posted.
- I first bought the Tekton 3/8 rachet set and I liked it so much I went for the wrench set as well. The chrome finish is beautiful and the feel very tough. If I had to complain I’d say I wish there were some sort of extra grip on the inside on the open ended side. That’s really all. You could buy from snapon for like a lot of guys do, or try another brand that seems to be worthy at a good price and from what I hear great customer service.
- I’m only going to speak about fit and finish, which I understand tools aren’t jewelry, but these wrenches have the look and feel of quality. I’ve only used them a couple times. I initially bought them for my father-in-law. When they came in, I liked them so much I bought a set for myself. I was trying to keep as many of my tools in the “Made in the USA” catagory as possible, but handling these wrenches myself combined with the good reviews and unbeatable price made me buy them.Im not going to get into a pi**ing contest about how truck brands are better/worse etc. but, I will update the review if and when I or my FIL has a bad experience with them.