Size:Small Product Description The RIDGID 31090 Model 810 Straight Aluminum 10-Inch Pipe Wrench is a plumbing wrench that offers lightweight use without sacrificing professional strength and quality. Nearly 40 percent lighter than comparable iron models, this pipe wrench delivers the same renowned durability and ease-of-use that all RIDGID heavy-duty wrenches provide.It has a sturdy I-beam handle with quickly adjustable full floating forged hook jaw. The jaw features self-cleaning threads and easily replaceable spring assembly, hook jaw and heel jaw for long tool life.This 10-inch straight pipe wrench is ideal for pipe diameters of 1/4 inch to 1 inch with a capacity of up to 1-1/2 inches, and is suitable for all forms of pipe work.RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. From the Manufacturer Since 1923, Ridgid has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the Ridgid brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. The Ridgid 31090 is an aluminum straight pipe wrench. This wrench offers the same durability and ease-of-use found in all Ridgid heavy-duty wrenches. It has professional strength in lightweight aluminum. The nominal size is 10.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional strength aluminum wrench is nearly 40% lighter than comparable same-size heavy-duty models with the same durability and ease of use
- Features an I-beam handle with full floating forged hook jaw for superior gripping and quick adjustments
- Plumbing wrench has self-cleaning threads with easily replaceable hook jaw, heel jaw, and spring assembly
- Straight pipe wrench is suitable for all forms of pipe work
-#30,175 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #18 in Pipe Wrenches
-1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- I’ve used just about every other brand pipe wrench out there and Ridgid is the only one that didn’t end up in the recycle bin. My biggest complaint with the other brands is from constantly having to readjust them while using. You set these Ridgid pipe wrenches to fit and the hold the adjustment from start to finish. They also grip the pipe much better than all the other brands I’ve tried. If you only need it once in a great while its probably not worth the extra money for you, but if you use a pipe wrench daily then its well worth spending the extra money for one less frustration to your day.
- It’s a rigid. If you’ve ever used a rigid pipe wrench then that is all that needs to be said. If you’ve never uses one, buy one don’t worry about thanking me later just get tools that were built for men and earn your way up.
- Love how light it is comparitivly speakingI have a 36 in iron pipe wrench that is over 60 years old and works great but is heavy as heck so this one compares easily
- Outstanding quality. Super light. Just a terrific investment. Very happy with my purchase.
- Perfect, lightweight, fits in my tool bag, grabs good. Not as tought as steel but man when you are caring is all day the weight savings are well worth the added cost.
- their good
- Can’t beat an aluminum Ridgid pipe wrench, absolutely the best
- Excellent quality, definitely recommend.