Size:Each You could break your back raising and lowering scissors jack. or save yourself some pain with this heavy-duty forged socket. Raise and lower your scissors jack by simply snapping the quick-attach bit into any 3/8″ or 1/2″ power drill. For added comfort, you can also use any common extension for extra reach. No other leveling socket offers you the ability to add extensions and customize your leveling to your jack and RV configuration. Fit the 3/4″ hex socket into place and let your drill do the dirty work. Heavy-duty forged construction for lasting performance and long life. 1-year replacement warranty.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Raise and lower scissors jacks more quickly and easily
- Quick Connect bit features “one-snap” attachment to 3/8″ and 1/2″ power drills and a variety of extensions
- Works with all 3/4″ hex drive jacks
- Heavy-duty forged construction
-#1,983 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #6 in Socket & Socket Wrench Sets
-4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Works great and makes lowering the stabilizers a breeze.I noticed several comments and a question about using this with an IMPACT driver……. DON’T This is GREAT with a cordless screwdriver but impact drivers will probably break it unless you keep the driver from starting to impact.Remember, stabilizers are ONLY for stabilizing, they aren’t for leveling. You aren’t supposed to crank them down and jack up the trailer, just lower them to the ground….. firmly but NOT so much that it lifts the rig. This tool is designed for that purpose and should give great service as long as you use it properly. Put any non impact tool on an impact driver and it WILL break. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, but it WILL break. Just use a regular cordless screwdriver or drill driver and you’ll LOVE this thing. I can drop both my stabilizers in about 30 seconds with this tool including placing 2×6’s under the stab pads to keep them out of the dirt. I use a Dewalt drill/driver (non impact) and it’s sweet.
- We recently down-sized from a 31′ travel trailer to a 20′ trailer. I got tired of cranking the old stabilizing jacks on the old one and finally took them off. The new trailer has one less axle, so stabilizing is needed more.I have used it a lot on this vacation. Sure beats the old “brace and bit” type crank that I had used before. The same cranking setup came with this unit too and it’s getting harder for either of us to get down low enough to do the hand cranking. Finally, this seems to be a season for mud and the less time spent in the mud, the better. The only thing I need to do is to be sure to charge up the drill from time to time. If I forget, it won’t be the fault of the socket.
- Overall, very useful tool. Yes, you can break it if you are trying to lift your entire trailer with the stabilizer jacks, but that isn’t what STABILIZER jacks are for. I use mine with my impact driver and it works flawlessly, just don’t get carried away and let the impact hit more than once or twice. As noted in some of these reviews, yes you can break it with an impact driver but that isn’t the tool’s fault.Also, I added some bright orange tape to the end of mine to help find it in the currently disorganized storage compartment or if I drop it in the grass.Overall, very useful and good value for right at six bucks.
- Works with my battery operated torque wrench on truck tires and on the travel trailer wheels and stabilizer jacks. However it fits the 3/4″ nuts just a little loose. I would like it to be a snug fit so it doesn’t chatter or wear down the head on the trailer jacks. Took a star away for that. It’s holding up well after many thousands of miles and a dozen or so setup/teardown and maintenance cycles. 3/8″ drive shaft has held up.
- We are a full-time RV family, who has to move and level our travel trailer regularly. This tool is a life saver! I have one permanently attached to a Ryobi 18 Volt drill that I keep with my leveling blocks and jack and hitch equipment. It saves so much time that I will never travel without one again (unless I get automatic leveling jacks).You can see this tool in action on our full-time RV website MovingToAmerica(dot)me
- we bought this for our camper jacks. this hooks right into the drill and lowers/raises the jacks without us having to crank them (I know we are spoiled and lazy). It’s a luxury.
- Works great. Chuck this in a cordless drill and voila, you have turned you manual jacks into power jacks. And having owned power jacks, I can tell you that this way is better. Much faster and they don’t break as easily. Just keep the screw lubricated.
- This is a great time saver. This is a really good product at a reasonable price! AND it was delivered to my door! What’s NOT to like? 5 stars!