Get jobs done faster with the Craftsman 4pc socket drive adapter set, which lets you get more done without changing driver sizes. These adapters allow you to change drive size from or to three of the most common sizes you’ll encounter in home or automotive applications. Change sockets to get the size you need without worrying about also finding the right driver, or add torque for tough fasteners when you change the drive size. Lighten the load by having a way to take fewer tools to jobs away from your workbench. High-quality steel alloy construction ensures that the 4pc socket driver adapter set will last for years. In fact, with the Craftsman forever guarantee, you will get a new adapter if one ever breaks. The chrome finish creates a professional look while protecting your tools from corrosion. The adapters are compatible with all Craftsman drivers, and most other standard drivers of the appropriate size.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quality steel alloy construction lets these adapters take on the toughest fasteners without cracking or slipping
- Includes 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ drives so you can change from or to the most common sizes you’ll encounter in automotive or household applications
- Chrome plating keeps corrosion at bay even in the challenging environment of an auto shop or construction work site
- The adapters allow you to use different drive size sockets with ratchets and The adapter allows you to plug in conjunction with better tools for all sockets and drive tools provide greater flexibility
-#19,406 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #56 in Individual Drive Sockets
-4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- I bought these because a review said they were made in the USA. Not worth the money for Chinese made tools. Four days later of normal use, it broke. Do not buy this product
- Great addition to my tool set. I made the mistake of buying step ups/step downs from my local Harbor Freight. Found out the hard way during an exhaust upgrade how cheap CrV (Chrome Vanadium) tools are. Ordered this set from Amazon and never looked back. Amazing quality as you can expect from Craftsman.
- I have used these adapters extensively during brake and suspension work, including on high torque setting fasteners. They have held up fine and saved me a couple of times when I had a mismatch between a socket drive size and a ratchet or torque wrench. They come with a handy bag with a snap closure. Recommended without reservation.
- I bought because I needed a set, and thought it was a plus that they were still made in the USA (per one of the questions that were asked & answered), but as it turns out, all 4 of mine were made in China. I already had one of the adapters from a 43 piece Craftsman set that I purchased new in 1987 (made in the US) and the two look identical. I hope it lasts just as long.I split my tool set up into a bigger Craftsman box and a smaller 11x4x5 box I can carry around the house and this lets me use the smaller socket wrench with the bigger sockets. Works well so far.
- I lost my smaller ratchet, but this allow me to use my smaller sockets with the ratchet that I have.
- Great price and product just what I needed for work.A+
- Sturdy craftman 4 pc socket set. Works fine for me. I use it, when I work on my RAM Truck and my 2018 Street Glide. Very happy.
- I have only used the 1/2 (female) to 3/4 (male) reducer … with a pry bar, and it held no problem.