Size:1-(Pack) Ball End L-Wrenches with ColorGuard can be distinguished at a glance and provides superior rust protection. The sizes are stamped on the tool with Extra Long Length available. Ball end inserts into the screw at a 25-degree angle.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Double Pack, Includes 69637 and 69699
- 69637 – Includes Sizes: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8-inch
- 69699 – Includes Sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10-millimeter
- Finish, Extra Long Arm ColorGuard Finish, Extra Long Arm – Includes Sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10-millimeter)
-#15,307 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #46 in Hex Keys
-1.99 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-This item is available for shipping in the U.S. except for California and to select countries outside the U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- I work for the cold drawn steel wire and bar mill that supplies bondhus with the steel they use to make these we cold draw it several times to achieve the exact hex shape they desire down to the thousandths of an inch…we also draw steel for most top tool manufacturing company’s and gun company’s ill tell you from the source not a better product out there…made in the USA!!
- Impressed with the quality of these tools!I had to remove a 5/16 hex bolt which holds the passenger footpeg bracket on a motorcycle. This is a tight area and partially blocked by an exhaust pipe. I had to go in on a weird angle with the ball end of the tool. With all my strength I could not move the bolt – even after spraying it with a penetrating oil. This footpeg bracket must be removed to get to the clutch (the real repair). I decided to just stick a long wrench on the end of the hex wrench as a breaker bar- Figuring if I break the hex wrench then I know this things not coming out and I’m doing to have to remove the whole dang exhaust system just to fix my clutch. So I get it set up and with all my strength POW!- at first I was sure I snapped it off… however the bolt came loose. I thought FOR SURE the allen wrench would break or strip but it held up! Way to go Bondhus!
- My son got these for me. The color coding is pretty handy, especially for repeat jobs… I need the blue wrench for that screw. I’ve been using Bondhus ball end wrenches for years. they are durable and the ball end feature is the greatest thing since sliced bread for hex head screws that you need to come at from an angle which to be honest is most of them. every tool box should have a set of these.
- Love it. No one in the shop will steal these tools. The “rainbow” colors deter insecure coworkers.
- I’m an industrial maintenance technician specializing in large ammonia refrigeration systems, boilers, large HVAC systems, etc. I have always been a fan of the Bondhus tools. My only complaint was the black finish. If I drop one; especially from the roof of a building or from a catwalk 30 feet in over a boiler, I usually can’t find it again. The black ones also are prone to rust. The bright finish and colors should help identify and find these.
- Like most of the people here I was sick of never being able to read what size the small allen wrenches were and if you dropped one in a non well lit area it was likely lost.The long handle is nice for hvac work where breaking fan blades loose needs a bit of torque. The colors are great between for several reasons. I don’t always know which the metric equivalents are so I just grab the same color and it’s the right wrench most of the time. The visibility and unique appearance stops them for being misplaced or walking away.Very impressed with these tools. Every technician who works in the field should have a set.* After about a year I managed to twist the 1/8th wrench. It didn’t break and still works but it’s dying. Normally the first time I have a really stuck small Allen this happens. The fact I’ve done a dozen or more before it did is actually really impressive to me.After a year I’m still super happy with this purchase
- They’re long and work great…I like the colors….the only issue I have is that I carry both sets in a tool bag and you can’t differentiate between them quickly.(they use the same colors). I used a yellow paint marker on one set.
- While I like the color coding for easy identification, they apparently didn’t account for the paint coating thickness when they toleranced these tools, therefore all of the smaller sizes have trouble seating in the hex sockets they were designed to be used on. I’m going back to Wera.