Size:1-Pack Product Description TORX T-Handles fit all TORX and Star screws. Solid steel handles have a smooth, non-porous handle coating and an ergonomic handle design. The Flywheel effect saves time. From the Manufacturer Star T-handles feature welded steel handles with cushion grips sized for maximum torque while protecting the star tip and screw from rounding or stripping. The cushion grip handle is ergonomically shaped eliminating pressure points. The heavy duty handle generates flywheel effect for fast insertion and extraction of screws. Comes with a molded stand that mounts on the wall or work bench. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium® steel means these are the strongest tools available.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Star T-handle sizes T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, and T40
- The cushion grip handle is ergonomically shaped eliminating pressure point
- Tools are Made in the USA with Bondhus proprietary Protanium® steel and are up to 20% stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
-#21,174 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #60 in Hex Keys
-2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- These are a great set! The Welded handles are perfectly balanced and make using these wrenches a dream. They are super high quality and the best set I have ever owned. I have three sets (SAE, Metric, and Torx) and I recommend them all! Also, these are made in the USA and have a LIFETIME, no questions asked guarantee. You get more sizes in a set than you would with a comparably priced craftsman set, and the handles are solid steel so the will not break under pressure like a craftmans set.
- I love these t-handle drivers.Pros:~ solid built tools~ made in the USA~ top heavy t-handle serves as a flywheel to spin long screws in quickly~ comes with a stand, albeit a cheap one. However, if you want to use it, you can screw it to the wall so that it holds all the wrenches up off your work bench. Convenient if you are going to keep the stand.Cons:~ The smaller wrenches have a large amount of flex in them. What I mean is that when you are turning something and you get to tight, if you keep wrenching, you can feel the bar twisting. This is more of a use “the right tool for the right job” sort of statement than a con. These are not great for high torque (at least not the smaller wrenches), so if you want something you can really tighten down, go for t-handles with a short wrench on the T-handle, or the Bondhus L shaped keys.Overall, these are fantastic tools if they fit your application.
- Bondhaus makes the best tools. Solid hardened steel. I have had so many brands strip. Not this one.rume of thumb: only buy USA, German and French steel toolsOnly feedback, is the selection of the star driver is less than the hex driver. I would like something smaller than #9Vendor delivery was quick
- These are twice the price of the harbor freight ones, and more than worth it. I needed one for Stihl chainsaws (t27). The HF set does not have a t27. The other hex set I got from HF had really cheap plastic handles, which have split and fallen off. These also are made of real steel, not cheaponium Chinese metal. Treat yourself. Get them.
- I received the green colored wrenches as shown in the picture, but they are 6-point not the 8-point in the description. I don’t know why I am having such a hard time finding 8-point star bit tools.
- Bought the hex head – in standard & metric – & also bought the star or torque head. Received them fast & cane as described.And, important to me & should be to you too, they are made in the U.S.A. Thus putting people to work in this country so that they can take care of their families.
- These are great quality and don’t feel like they are going to strip the torx head out when very tight. I also like the base that comes with it. Can be mounted on the wall up & down or standing straight out.
- This is a very good quality T-handle set. It comes in a nice, heavy plastic holder, and has a base if you want to keep the T-handle wrenches on the table or hang them on the wall. The handles coated with rubber.