Features: All joints made from high quality chrome vanadium steel Spring loaded ball bearing on head holds sockets/extensions securely Locks onto ratchet or extension bar Allows easy access in awkward areas Drop forged & heat treated Ideal for many jobs and great gift for all tool lovers!! Universal socket flexi joint set 1/4″ 1/2″ & 3/8″ inch drive bendy flexible 3pc universal joint set ratchet angle extension bar 1/4″ 3/8″ 1/2″ socket adapter Specification: Color: silver Material: chrome vanadium steel CR-V The diameter: 1/4″ 6.3mm; 3/8″ 10mm; 1/2″ 12.5mm The total length: 41mm; 55mm; 73mm Package includes: 3pc 1/4″ 3/8″ 1/2″ universal joint set 4 square drive ratchet sockets
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High quality: This product is made from High-quality chrome vanadium steel CR-V or strength and durability, even in the toughest applications. The surface of the product has been Chrome plated to resist rust and corrosion so that it is rust proof and beautiful.
- Omnipotent steering: The sleeve can be converted to four direction freely, 90-degree swivel head locks onto socket and drive tang for fast and easy use, to make leverages can turn to any direction. These Universal Joints Hand tools are especially used to access difficult-to-reach fasteners around obstacles. Giving you just the right angle on tough jobs, they save you time and your knuckles.
- Keep on sockets: Spring-loaded detent balls securely latch onto sockets, preventing them from being dropped. Get the job done in half the time using the right tools to get at your nuts and bolts.
- Widely used: This universal joint socket adapter is suitable for all the hexagonal side handle four square hole groove, which is applied to repair, car modification, wrench socket transformation. It is widely applied to the vehicle transmission
-#11,704 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #27 in Individual Drive Sockets
-8.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- These are very sturdy and a good investment for something I don’t use that often!
- You may use this ‘angled’ tool infrequently but it’s reasonably priced and a terrific time-saver.
- Very sturdy and good quality. Have had no issues and they work great. Great price!
- I have use mostly the 3/8 one it’s been holding up well and came really handy I would recommend if you are a DIY
- I need this to repair in my house the car….and working perfect. the solution of my problem
- I couldn’t have done my tuneup without this tool on my Lexus LS400. It paid for itself doing the job myself.
- Great set for the cost, much cheaper than Craftsman.
- Havent had a chance to use then yet put they seem decent