Metal Rectangular universal style adapter for Power Bleeder fits vehicles with plastic oblong or rectangular master cylinder reservoir up to 4.25″ x 7.75″ (most late 80’s to early 90’s American cars). Includes clamping hardware to connect to master cylinder.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fits most Domestic Applications with reservoirs up to 4.25″ x 8.75″
-#306,746 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #114 in Brake System Bleeding Tools
-3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Bigger than expected but still fit the master. I didn’t bother with the chains it comes with and instead used 2 C-clamps to get a tight seal. Works really well. For priming a dry system, I don’t know why you’d do it any other way. I used 20 lbs of air and while it’s not ideal to keep checking the fluid level (too bad there’s no sight glass which would make this PERFECT), it performed well.
- The 1105 adapter is more suited for cast iron dual reservoirs. This one (1115) fits the larger plastic ones better like those found on my 89 Camaro. This one should also work on the cast iron as well so may be a better choice instead of buying both.
- Fits the bigger plastic GM master cylinders from the 80s. Used this adapter with the dealership’s power bleeder (they didn’t have an adapter that fit) and it worked fine. Make sure you tighten down chains tight enough or it will leak.
- Works great
- Excellent bang for the buck!
- Awesome addition to my other Motive adapters
- Motive products are a good value
- I should have listened to the other reviews ! This makes a terrible mess at the master cylinder even when being careful. Guess where the leaking mess drips and leaks? Down onto your rubber control arm bushings which will turn them to chewing gum!Bad, bad, bad. The quality of the hardware even sucks.