Style:4-in-1 Pocket Electronics Screwdriver The Pocket 4-in-1 Electronics Screwdriver has a concealable tip and a pocket clip for convenient pocket storage. To use, simply slide the cuff back to expose the tip and shaft. Flip the barrel to the long-side shaft to extend your reach. This driver is designed for precision work. It features a swivel cap for optimum control, outstanding comfort with our exclusive cushion-grip handle, and precision milled tips to fit screw openings securely. Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum plated barrel that includes two double-ended bits made of the highest quality tempered steel, carefully heat-treated for maximum strength. Precision screwdriver with a pocket clip and concealable tip. Comes with: Phillips #0 and #00, Slotted 1/8-Inch and 3/32-Inch. Rotating cap and a cushion-grip handle for control and comfort. Steel bits with heat treated precision ground tips for greater strength. Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum plated barrel. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Electronics screwdriver with concealable tips and a pocket clip for easy pocket storage
- Four different tips in one tool, includes #0 and #00 Phillips plus 1/8-Inch and 3/32-Inch slotted tips
- Rotating cap for optimum and precise control
- Versatile interchangeable barrel has both a short and long side
-#1,637 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #4 in Screwdrivers
-1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Poor design, the part that moves to conceal the tip just spins when in normal position. You cannot use it to turn the screwdriver itself, you must hold your hand torward the back of the screwdriver to turn it which is not comfortable. I guess if you have tiny hands this may not been an issue, but definitely not for normal sized hands and certainly not for large hands (long not thick).They could have easily made this more useful by notching the movable peice to allow it to “lock” into place when retracted and allowed it to be used as a point of turning the entire screwdriver.I certainly will not buy anynore nor recommend this product to anyone.
- I would have really liked this screwdriver if one of the removable Tips didn’t have a manufacturing defect. I left a comment about the defect on Klein Tool’s web site and have not had any response.For now I’d hold off buying this tool “Klein Tools 32614” as there are problems with at least the item I received and Klein doesn’t seem care. (It was also expensive too.)
- I’m a hvac tech and this Is the only tool I carry in my pocket in use it for tstat wiring on the tstat and use the core remover tool as well now it’s not a proper core remover tool what I mean is if just need to tighten the core or remove core when the unit is empty and also in would not use the screwdriver side on heavy screws as it will bend and finally I really like the slide in and out function cause you won’t be stabbed by the screwdriver and I had it happened with others and it’s not fun and its built quality is very solid buy it with confidence.
- This is a good product. It’s has up and downs though. It has the clip on it for your pocket but the slip sleeve for the screwdriver spins while you are trying to tighten screws. You can’t really put a lot or torque on anything you are tightening down without having to put you hand in a awkward position. The smaller your hands the easier it is. It is very well built though and has a lot of positives. I get why they made the yellow sleeve to be able to slide down for when you aren’t using it but as far as me; I do not care for it at all. I just put Gorilla Glue Super Glue on my sleeve that way it doesn’t move any and I can still put it in my pocket. I think Klein Tools should put a removable cap on the end for it instead of a sliding sleeve.
- The main sticking point of this driver compared to it’s sister product, is that it has a sliding piece to cover the screw driver bits so you can put it in your pocket without causing damage. While nice, this sliding/rotating piece sits right where my index and thumb try to turn the screw driver, which causes the sleeve to rotate while the shaft stays in place. There is already a rotating cap to allow for in palm turning but the sleeve makes it much more difficult to use.
- Klein made this? Well they can’t all be homeruns. I’ll keep it in the old drawer with all the other odds & ends
- A multi-tip screw driver can’t do everything a set of dedicated screw drivers can, but given this limitation, this is a handy tool to keep in my shirt pocket! I do a lot of work with automation & instrumentation systems, and this works in many situations for me
- Maybe I getting old. But when I bend over to pick stuff up. I don’t like to pick up stuff that falls out of my shirt pockets. This design has helped with that. You can also change the length so it can sit deeper in the pocket. It’s pretty interesting and I’m glad I got it