Style:1-1/2″ Standard Engineered specifically for use with impact tools, using the most up to date industrial specifications Made to transfer the pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section, resulting in increased strength Lifetime Warranty.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1/2 DR x 1-1/2 STND (GRY-2048R)
-#443,850 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #3,435 in Individual Drive Sockets
-8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Seems decent. Used it with my 1,000 ft/lb impact wrench to remove a rusted nut holding the trailer hitch ball. I went for a long time cranking on it with the impact. After an hour of messing with it the nut finally came off. The socket didn’t crack or anything. So that’s enough for me after that abuse.
- A bit pricey, but worked fine on my water heater as a tool to remove the heating element. I also now have another size impact socket for anything else may crop up. The numbers could be a little easier to read.
- Just like I wanted
- Really heavy duty and fit the heating element nut perfectly.
- Works great. Nothing else to say
- The socket was well made, unfortunately it was the wrong size and I had to return it.
- Great quality
- Heavy duty, deep reach. Husband was happy.