These Impact Sockets have DirectTorque technology to help prevent rounding of fasteners and to provide better grip. The socket sizes are clearly shown in large font for easy identification during use.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heat treated CR-440 steel for strength and durability
- DirectTorque Technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners
- Laser etched markings for easier identification on black phosphate finishes
- O-ring and retaining pin compatible for added job-site safety
-#24,052 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #75 in Individual Drive Sockets
-1.74 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Good quality, thick wall. Just what I needed for my bushhog blade nut.
- Good socket, bought for land pride bushhog
- The perfect part used on truck wheels
- Not recommended, that’s true that is a chip product,but for the purpose that being made is really low quality. After a day of use suddenly blowed up 2 drivers of 1/2, so I was wondering what when wrong. Then I realized that the socket wrench it was getting wider and wider on both sides of it.
- Does that I need it to.
- Excellent product one of the best on the market
- Works great…