Size:Pack of 1 Crescent slip joint Cee Tee Co. Combination pliers are drop-forged from alloy steel and accurately machined for best gripping and turning of round objects such as pipes, rods, studs, pins and connections. Jaw Type: Curved Jaw, Capacity : 1 -Inch by 25 mm, Length : 6 1/2 -Inch by 165 mm, Finish: Bright, No. of Jaw Positions: 2 Positions, Wire Cutter: Yes.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed for gripping and turning round objects such as pipes, rods and pins
- Curved jaws combination with machined gripping teeth and wire cutter
- Forged from carbon steel and accurately machined, hardened and tempered
- Bright, plated finish
-#46,620 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #35 in Slip-Joint Pliers
-8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- They are made in China. Why aren’t they made in America.? When I return will you replace them all with with Cee Tee pliers made in the USA.
- For over 75 years this is the only brand of plier I have bought. The reason is simple; they are cost effective and as good as competitors and almost always better. I have at least 3 sizes and the long ones are really hard to find as well as the one who disappears when you are not looking.
- These are wonderful. Just like every other pair of cresent pliers I have ever owned but bigger, so you can squeeze harder, hammer with them harder, pry with them harder, and generally abuse them even more than the old 6″ size. And they pretty much fit in my plier holders that I have always used with the smaller pliers. My only complaint is that they sometimes stab me in the side when I get into my truck.
- These CEE-TEE slip-joint pliers have the best and sharpest wire cutter of all I have worked with during my long working life. No other maker comes close.This tool is also very well machined and has a suprisingly low price..
- Strong , works well , without spending a lot of money
- There are so many pliers out there that you could go bananas trying to decide. So many brands, sizes, styles, handle configurations, handle coatings……it goes on and on.I wanted a very basic, no frills slip joint plier like we could easily find 30 years ago. Now, the no frills basic plier is hard to find. When I discovered this one at Amazon I was very happy.It is exactly what I wanted. Crescent is a great name, been around forever and most know it for the adjustable wrenches. Tool quality is taken for granted when you buy a Crescent.
- It’s great