Color:Original Version The TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive x 32 mm Deep Impact Socket is engineered for use with impact drivers. It has a 6-point opening that snugly fits the hex shape of fastener heads, allowing it to apply maximum torque without slipping. To prevent round-off under stress, it grips the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Easy to read even in low light, the large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched into the steel surface. The through-hole in the drive end locks onto the tang of impact wrenches or drivers so it won’t fall off or stick on fastener heads. To protect against rust and corrosion, the black phosphate finish absorbs and holds oil, repelling moisture.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- High-torque, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners
- Large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light
-#14,364 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #18 in Triple Square Drive Sockets
-1.23 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- why i am sure this socket seems to be of great quality,product is improperly advertised as a Deep Socket , i received #4932 which is a shallow socket . i believe Amazon should change this posted listing to reflect the correct item .i would have never purchased this item if i had known it wasn’t the deep socket.Edit this post | Permalink
- This is a awesome socket for bolts or nuts that are 32mm. For any other size, they suck. Haha. Seriously, I’ve used a lot of Tekton tools and they make good sockets and wrenches, at least for weekend warriors. I don’t know if they’d hold up to professional use but they are good quality for the money.
- I bought this socket to remove the hub nut when I replaced my rear wheel bearing kit for my 2012 Subaru Forester.
- Worked and fit as it should – what else can I ask for! Used it to remove the axle nut on a 2007 Mercury Mountaineer AWD v8 while replacing a wheel bearing.
- I bought this to remove my axle nuts for my 2011 Rav4 limiter V6 4wd. I used this on a air impact wrench with no problems. Quality is good.
- This is one of the axle sockets I needed for my 2005 Nissan Altima, The other being 36mm.Quality made and a good price.
- Took an axle nut off my car, and installed one too. Good tool, good value for the money.
- Bought for use on a 98 imprezas wheel hubs. Works well, have used it half a dozen times and it’s holding up well. No complaints