Be ready for anything with the TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive (F) to 1/2 in. Drive (M) Impact Adapter. Engineered for use with impact drivers, this problem solver gives you more options for dealing with the unexpected. It creates a solution for lost or broken sockets, fills the gaps in incomplete size ranges, and extends the capability of your existing socket system. Made from premium chrome vanadium steel, it is precisely heat treated for superior strength and protected by a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- Multiplies the range and capability of your socket system
- Spring-loaded detent ball securely latches onto sockets, preventing them from being dropped
-#47,677 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #203 in Individual Drive Sockets
-3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- I’ve bought at couple of tools from Tekton and they seem to be pretty well made. I believe the company is in Michigan, not sure if they make them in USA or import. Good value though. This tool worked up to expectations.
- Worked as expected, delivered on time. Good price. Using with an O’Reilly electric impact wrench and harbor freight socket set.
- Metal is softer than I’d like
- I have done some ugly, terrible things to my Tekton and Sunex impact tools. They are all still ticking. At about half the price or less to Snap-On, Mac, and Armstrong you can’t beat this stuff. It is made in China, which bothers me on principle alone, but does have acceptable quality for what it is.
- Exactly what I was looking for at a great price.
- I was a little concerned of the products ability to transfer enough power to the bolt I was attempting to remove since the ratchet was being converted to a larger size, but the worry was unnecessary. I had to apply a large amount of force on the bolt I needed to remove and it pulled through like a CHAMP!
- This adapter work well to convert my 3/8 inch drive to a 1/2 inch drive.
- Still works for me