No doubt, the strongest impact socket line around. Sunex Tools impact sockets tackle the toughest jobs with a chrome molybdenum alloy steel grip that won’t let go. With solid durability that keeps them driving through job after job, we’ve got sizes and styles enough to fulfill any need.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Forged from the finest chrome molybdenum alloy steel-the best choice for strength and durability
- Radius corner design-to extend the life of fasteners
- The design drives the side of the fastener instead of the corner
- Provides increased strength, but also avoids rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners
-#42,954 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #77 in Triple Square Drive Sockets
-8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Works great, but I can see the label wearing off. I would have paid extra to have an etched label that won’t wear off over time. Other then the label, for the price the tool appears to be good quality
- This is not a true 21mm socket. Got this for my wheel lug nuts which I measured at 21mm. I ended up getting one at a local parts stores that does fit.
- Sunex is a good brand of tool and I’ve never had problems with any of their stuff, this socket included.
- As title stated, it’s an impact socket. Used multiple times over the last month without fail.
- Nothing to dislike
- Bought for lug nut removal on F-150,Seemed well made, good fit.
- Dunes tools are great
- I work in a busy Shop this sock gets use every day I have not had one issue with it honestly I feel that it’s better than the expensive snap on brand