Style:1/2″ Dr 25mm 6pt Socket Performance Tool W32225 Size: 1/2″ Dr 25mm 6pt Socket Socket openings are designed to reduce fastener rounding. Chrome vanadium alloy steel construction for strength and durability. Polished nickel chrome plated finish resists corrosion. Large stamping for quick identification. Lifetime warranty
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Size: 1/2″ Dr 25mm 6pt Socket
- Socket openings are designed to reduce fastener rounding.
- Chrome vanadium alloy steel construction for strength and durability.
- Polished nickel chrome plated finish resists corrosion.
-#72,094 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #299 in Socket Wrenches
-6.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Needed a 6-point 28mm socket for the Cummins (engine compartment) fuel filter canister cap. I have a 12 point socket but with the cap being plastic I felt better having a 6 point to ensure I don’t round or damage the cap. Fits and works for what I bought it for. Nice chrome finish. Made in Taiwan.
- I ordered 24mm socket to open transmission drain plug. The socket works perfectly. The inner distance between surfaces is 24.06mm and the outer diameter is 31.79mm as measured by digital caliper. Socket looks well made and it has design that should reduce bolt stripping. I have a set of cheap sockets and they strip bolts if used incorrectly. This one should not have this problem. The inner surfaces that contact the bolt head are curved and also in the corners there is a rounding. Due to this the socket has a bit more play when set on the bolt but it grabs securely and does not slip. Works great and I would definitely recommend it.
- Had to purchase for my fork caps on my Honda Crf 250 L 2015 the crome is better than an impact socket on the aluminum cap and I made sure to have a 6 point socket for no room for rounding the cap 10/10 if I loose the socket I’ve used 2 times I would purchase this one again
- It’s shiny! It breaks big nuts loose. Saved me a ton of money by doing my own work instead of hiring some slack jawed yokel…wait a minute, I am a slack jawed yokel. Works great! I plan to buy again in 30 – 40 years when this one wears out.
- Perfect socket for my Axle Nut on my 2008 GTI. Seems like very good quality, though I’ve only had it use it for the one job. You will save money buying this part on Amazon vs the average Auto Store.If you’re doing an Axle Nut, would recommend a large breaker bar, or an Impact Wrench combined with a Torque Wrench.
- I’ve never heard of Performance Tool before. Seems like good quality, engraving is nice! I bought this to remove the fuel filter cap off a 2016 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins and a 28mm was hard to come by. Happy to add this to the toolbox!
- Finally a TRUE 24mm socket that actually fits the lugs on my 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 HD , I have ordered so many from Amazon and they were all too small until I tried this brand, and it fits perfectly and the quality is good, nice heavy and thick
- Seems to be a very high quality socket. It’s a common size for Yamaha motorcycles and six sided, is easier on the nut than a 12 point.