Engineered to be paired with impact drivers, difficult to access sockets can now be reached with ease with the extension bar Set. The set includes three bars that measures in three, six, and eight-inch range making it the perfect set when you need to get past tight and narrow spaces To reach your fastener. The set is adaptable for loosening stubborn fasteners while the ball detent and chamfered lead in provides a secure and strong grip so you are not disrupted with a dropped socket during work flow. The extension bars’ superior construction results in a longer service life and a great addition to any home garage or automotive workshop.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Provides extended access to those deep and hard-to-reach fasteners in tight work spaces
- High strength impact grade chrome vanadium steel extension bars withstand more torque from impact tools and ensure longevity
- Premium black phosphate coating provides maximum protection from rust and corrosion vs. Traditional black oxide finish
- Spring loaded ball detent at male end locks onto sockets securely and prevents loosening during use for an undisrupted work flow
-#7,473 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #14 in Individual Drive Sockets
-1.73 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Extensions work as they should, and are priced great. Only reason for 4 stars is the state of the packaging upon arrival. The bottom of the plastic sleeve appeared to be cut and if the paper envelope it came in had been torn, the extensions could’ve just fell out of the package.
- Nice heavy extensions, I used the 6 and 8 inch to torque a bolt to 180ft. lbs. and did not have any issues.
- Work just as a extension should, grips the socket just right. Seems well built with fraction of the cost to big name companies. Time will only tell
- Good extensions for my ½” impact. I haven’t really put them through their paces yet, but I own other Neiko tools that have held up well over the years.Background: I am not a professional mechanic, I just work on my own cars when I can.
- It worth the money. I remember I use to have difficult time reaching certain bolts nuts. Now it much easier and faster to get to hard places with nuts and bolts.
- Have a bolt that hard to reach? Need to break it and throw it into oblivion? Then look no further! I’ve slapped these puppies on my 1200 break away torque impact and given it hell! You may loose a bit of torque but these hold up like the walls of Jericho!
- I hope they are as strong as they are heavy….we’ll see
- well packaged , came as described, functions as designed