Color:standart Demolition Driver Set.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Engineered, manufactured and tested for prying and chiseling
- Includes one #2 Phillips and one 1/4-Inch demolition screwdriver
- Plated metal strike cap protects handle from hammer blows
- Heat treated blade runs complete length of handle to strike cap to transfer force
-#6,131 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #78 in Screwdrivers
-12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- I had my suspicions and went a couple months intending on checking continuity between the shaft and strike face, forgetting every day until I finally slipped on a relay and took a hit of 120v.Who demolishes anything with a Phillips screwdriver?? I bought these assuming I’d get a few extra years of heavy duty use and that it’d be highly unlikely for Klein to make a conductive Phillips screwdriver.
- I was terribly sad to find a lack of continuity when I put my meter on these. As well as the Milwaukee and the Lenox Phillips. Wera chisledrivers on the other hand….
- Love these hard screwdrivers. They are great and have the striker. I always ended up owning used klien drivers because they never seem to fade or break much. They take brake clean well and have quality plastics on them. After buying this set these are my go to drivers when applicable
- klein rules..bought the demo ones cuz i know im gonna bang on em sooner or later…
- Very solid screwdrivers! When you compare them with similar sized regular Klein screwdrivers, you notice the heft of the tools. They are quite sturdy and have worked well so far. The only issue I had was that one of the black grips was a little squishy on the handle. It did not impact the use of the tool. Other than that, I think they are great.
- I’m always using my slotted screwdriver (and less frequently my #2 Phillips) to tighten or loosen things. These are actually purpose built to do just that. Thanks Toolguyd for enlightening me.
- Thank you fast shipper I like this product so much I order one more for everyday home use everybody should have at least a set
- Man, these just ooze quality, and I’m sure they will be up to any job for which they are required. Quality tools are worth the investment.