Color:standart 11 piece set contents: Male Sizes 3/16, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8 Female Sizes 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made of high quality alloy steel (chrome-molybdenum)
- Tested to the highest specifications to deliver outstanding performance at the competitive cost
- Includes male and female sizes
- Packaged in a blow molded storage case
-#32,057 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #37 in Socket Sets
-1.45 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- I needed a set of these to remove the plugs on a GM crate motor as well as to remove long set in place plugs on an old motor that’s going to be rebuilt. After nearly choking after seeing the price of a lot of the sets, I was kind of skeptical about the quality of these as they were one of the least expensive I looked at and were a brand I was not familiar with. That being said, it was entirely worth the money! Besides easily removing the plugs on the new engine, they took the abuse of being hammered on for nearly five minutes in some cases to bust lose a few of the old plugs on the 22 year old engine. The sizes are clearly marked on them and they’re easy to read. The quality of them seems to be very good. Used with a impact gun or ratchet, they do their job well.
- Great square set for engine block plugs, Dodge tranny band adjust, etc.I was actually surprised at the quality like so many other reviewers.
- Nice set, just make sure it includes the sizes you need. In my case I bought another set in addition to get all the sizes I needed (Sunex 2841)
- I used the 3/8″ male pipe plug to remove a frozen differential filler plug. First I tried using PB Blaster which helped. Then with a little persuasion using a cheater pipe on a ratchet, I was able to get enough leverage to remove the chewed up and rusted filler plug. This is a definite add on to my tool collection.
- Very good quality. I don’t use them on an impact. But there’s no doubt that they would hold up. I use them mainly to hold my taps while I’m tapping a rusty or painted threaded hole.
- Works great for my purpose. I use it to remove screws from new engine blocks. I dont use a lot of of force on them. So I can’t say how well it would hold up when a lot of torque is applied.
- So far seems to be of good quality. I haven’t put every size to the test yet but the couple I have used held up great to a dewalt impact gun.
- Perfect. Performed exactly as designed and ensured I’ll only need the 1 socket out of the set I purchased. Quality sockets with a case. Would buy again and wish I had it month ago.